The silicon photonics market is projected to grow from USD 1.0 billion in 2020 to USD 3.0 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 23.4%
NEW YORK, June 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
Silicon photonics market to exhibit significant growth during 2020–2025
Intel is working on hybrid silicon lasers with indium phosphide-based materials and other compound semiconductor materials.
APAC to be fastest-growing market for silicon photonics during forecast period
The market in APAC has been segmented into China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of APAC.The market in Rest of APAC mainly includes Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Taiwan.
China, Japan, and South Korea are the major contributors to the market. Growing population, increasing investments toward the development of silicon photonic products, rising focus of international and domestic players on the development of modern silicon photonic products, and increasing R&D activities to increase the data transmission rate in the region also fuel market growth.
Break-up of primary participants' profiles:
• By Company Type – Tier 1– 53%, Tier 2– 28%, and Tier 3 – 19%
• By Designation – C-level Executives – 27%, Directors – 46%, and Others – 27%
• By Region – North America – 38%, Europe – 24%, APAC – 30%, and RoW – 8%
The key players in the market include CISCO (US), Intel (US), MACOM (US), GlobalFoundries (US), NeoPhotonics (US), InPhi (US), Mellanox (US), II-VI Incorporated (US), and Rockley Photonics (US).
The global silicon photonics market has been segmented on the basis of products, components, applications, and geographies.Based on products, the market has been segmented into transceivers, variable optical attenuators, switches, cables, and sensors.
Based on the component, the silicon photonics market has been classified into lasers, modulators, photo detectors.The report covers 5 types of applications: data center and high-performance computing; telecommunication; military, defense, and aerospace; medical and life science; and sensing.
The report covers 4 major geographic regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Reasons to buy the report:
• Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on products, components, applications, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the silicon photonics market.
• COVID-19 impact analysis has been performed to provide an in-depth insight into the silicon photonics market.
• Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the silicon photonics market have been detailed in this report.
• The report includes a detailed competitive landscape, along with key players, in-depth analysis, and revenues of key players.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p03951828/?utm_source=PRN
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-silicon-photonics-market-is-projected-to-grow-from-usd-1-0-billion-in-2020-to-usd-3-0-billion-by-2025--at-a-cagr-of-23-4-301078055.html
Utilizing Machine Learning to Predict Public Transportation Times
IoT Evolution #TECHSUPERSHOW Grand Opening Reception on Expo Floor