Central Eastern Europe data center market size to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2020?2025
NEW YORK, June 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
• Increase in the adoption of lithium-ion UPS systems will reduce the OPEX of the facility, thereby influencing the market demand.
• The contribution from server systems suitable for machine learning and artificial intelligence workloads is expected to grow during the forecast period.
• The adoption of diesel generators is high in Central and Eastern Europe, with DRUPS systems gaining traction in the region. The trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
• Metered/Monitored PDUs will experience a strong adoption in the market, which will be overtaken by switched/managed PDUs after 2022. 2N redundant rack PDUs are adopted in the data center market.
• Greenfield projects are witnessing increased investments that are likely to offer major income opportunities for general contractors and sub-contractors in the market.
• Intelligent security systems such as HD cameras and biometric access are gaining increased traction. These systems are reducing the use of card-based access control in data centers across Central & Eastern Europe.
• The need for end-to-end monitoring with DCIM among Central & Eastern European data centers is on the rise.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the central and eastern data center investments in terms of infrastructure and geography. It discusses sizing and estimation for different segments with respect to the investment in data centers. The segmentation includes:
The report segments data center investment by the following areas:
Segmentation by Infrastructure Type
• IT Infrastructure
• Electrical Infrastructure
• Mechanical Infrastructure
By IT Infrastructure
By Electrical Infrastructure
• Transfer Switches and Switchgears
• Rack PDUs
• Other Electrical Infrastructure
By Mechanical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• CRAC & CRAH Units
• Chiller Units
• Cooling Towers & Dry Coolers
• Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
• Other Units
• Other Mechanical Infrastructure
By General Construction
• Building Development
• Installation and Commissioning Services
• Building Design
• Physical Security
By Tier Segments
• Tier I & Tier II
• Tier III
• Tier IV
• Czech Republic
• Other Countries
IT Infrastructure Providers
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Dell Technologies
Construction Service Providers
• Astron Buildings
• Exyte & M+W
• AODC SP. Z O.O.
• Qumak S.A.
• H1 Systems
• Citrus Solutions
Support Infrastructure Providers
• Schneider Electric
• Euro-Diesel (KINOLT)
• Riello UPS
• MTU Onsite Energy
Data Center Investors
• Host-telecom.com, s.r.o.
• CEZ Group
• Vapor IO
• Conova Communications GmbH
• IT and eGovernment, Republic of Serbia
• MCF Group Estonia
• Vantage Data Centers
• Datacenter Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
• Datacenter Construction Contractors
• Datacenter Infrastructure Providers
• New Entrants
• Consultants/Consultancies/Advisory Firms
• Corporate and Governments Agencies
WHY PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
• To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market
• To focus on the niche market
• To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data
• To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
• To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the data center market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796165/?utm_source=PRN
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Keynote Roundtable Discussion
On Premise Strategies: CBRS and Private LTE