The global battery market size for IoT is estimated to grow from USD 9.2 billion in 2020 to USD 15.9 billion in 2025; growing at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2020 to 2025
NEW YORK, May 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
Battery market for IoT is expected to grow at CAGR of 11.6% from 2020 to 2025
The growing awareness toward energy conservation, stringent legislation and building directives, the promotion of numerous smart grid technologies, and the availability of a number of open protocols are further driving the growth of the building automation market.
Breakdown of profiles of primary participants:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 50%, and Tier 3 – 30%
• By Designation: C-level Executives – 30%, Directors – 50%, and Others – 20%
• By Region: North America – 35%, Europe – 25%, Asia Pacific (APAC)– 30%, and the Rest of the World (RoW) – 10%
Duracell Inc (Duracell) (US), Energizer Holdings Inc (Energizer) (US), Panasonic Corporation (Panasonic) (Japan), LG Chem Ltd (LG Chem) (South Korea), Samsung SDI Co (Samsung SDI) (South Korea), STmicroelectronics N.V (STmicroelectronics) (Switzerland), Cymbet Corporation Inc (Cymbet) (US), Ultralife Corporation (Ultralife) (US), Ilika Plc (Ilika) (UK), and Imprint Energy Inc (Imprint Energy) (US) are the prominent players in the global battery market for IoT.
The battery market for IoT has been segmented based on type, rechargeability, end-use application, and geography. It also provides a detailed view of the market across 4 main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
• This report includes statistics pertaining to the battery market for IoT based on type, rechargeability, end-use application, and geography.
• This report includes detailed information on major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the battery market for IoT.
• The report includes illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the battery market for IoT based on its segments and subsegments.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05897405/?utm_source=PRN
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-global-battery-market-size-for-iot-is-estimated-to-grow-from-usd-9-2-billion-in-2020-to-usd-15-9-billion-in-2025-growing-at-a-cagr-of-11-6-from-2020-to-2025--301064800.html