The global electric vehicle market is estimated to project growth at a CAGR of 22.18% during the forecast period, 2020-2028
NEW YORK, April 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
This trend is estimated to be consistent throughout the forecast period, 2020-2028. The increasing industrialization and the negative impact of CO2 emissions are resulting in increasing demands for electric vehicles, thereby fueling the setting up of manufacturing and production units.
Some of the eminent companies leading the market are, BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company, BYD Company Ltd, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Group (Merger between Chrysler and Fiat), etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. BMW GROUP
2. BYD COMPANY LTD
3. DAIMLER AG
4. FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES GROUP (MERGER BETWEEN CHRYSLER AND FIAT)
5. FORD MOTOR COMPANY
6. GENERAL MOTORS COMPANY
7. GROUPE PSA
8. HONDA MOTOR COMPANY
9. HYUNDAI MOTOR
11. NISSAN MOTOR COMPANY LTD
12. TESLA INC
13. TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION
14. VOLKSWAGEN GROUP
15. ZHEJIANG GEELY HOLDING GROUP
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05193331/?utm_source=PRN
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Keynote Roundtable Discussion