The global cyber warfare market is expected to reach USD 91.75 billion by 2025
LONDON, March 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5360515
Increasing application of cyber warfare system within the corporate sector can be attributed to growing number of security threats amid defense contractor companies.The data breaches have compromised sensitive information such as blueprints, project details and testing results & reports from the companies which are the important factor for national security.
The increasing breaches are impelling many organizations to make investments in security enforcement and detection tools. Moreover, to deter cyber espionage, monitor, and subvert other nations' defense systems by infiltrating defense contractor system, application of cyber warfare system in the corporate sector is anticipated to drive market growth.
Further key findings from the study suggest that:
• The defense application segment is estimated retain its dominance in the market and is projected to reach USD 27.94 billion by 2025.
• The government application segment is anticipated to register a healthy CAGR of 19.1% over the forecast period.
• The corporate application segment is anticipated to witness a high CAGR of 19.8% over the forecast period.
• North America was valued at USD 8.22 billion in 2016 and is expected to hold a dominant share in the market by 2025. The region was followed by Europe which held a market share of 25.44% in 2016 of the overall market share.
• Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing region for the cyber warfare market, growing at of CAGR of 21.1% over the forecast period.
• The key players in cyber warfare market include BAE System Plc, Boeing, General Dynamic Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, and Raytheon Company, among others.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5360515
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +1 (718) 213 4904