WiMAX Conference & EXPO (WiMAXcon) Call For PapersEvent: WiMAX Conference & EXPO (WiMAXcon)
Co-located with INTERNET TELEPHONY® Conference & EXPO
Dates: October 7, 2004
Location: Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
Deadline to Submit a Proposal: Friday June 18, 2004
Submitting a Proposal
Please send the following materials by e-mail to email@example.com:
1. A short abstract (several paragraphs should do it). Please include a working title.
2. Contact info., including:
• Name/Title, phone/fax numbers, e-mail and mailing addresses of the proposed speaker AND
• Name, phone/fax numbers, and e-mail address of the PR contact or speaker’s assistant.
3. A biography of the proposed speaker.
Remember, NO SALES PITCHES are allowed. Speakers are expected to conform to TMC’s strict NO COMMERCIALISM policy. WiMAXcon accepts only vendor-neutral proposals and presentations. If you have any questions, please contact Dave Rodriguez, Director of Expositions and Conferences at 203-852-6800 x146, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WiMAXcon conference program will focus on topics that are important to everyone who wishes to learn about and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, regulatory issues, essential issues, and trends in the broadband wireless industry. While we are interested in receiving abstracts on any subject related to WiMAX and its deployment, we are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
• Introduction to WiMAX
• The State of WiMAX
• WiMAX Development Trends
• The Relationship Between WiMAX & WiFi
• The Service Provider Perspective
• The Business Case for WiMAX
• Security Issues
• The Future of WiMAX: A Roadmap
We appreciate your interest in WiMAXcon and INTERNET TELEPHONY® Conference & EXPO, and your decision to submit a proposal. The selection process will be completed by Friday June 25, 2004, at which time only those whose proposals have been selected will be notified. Please be advised that we receive many applications for speaking opportunities and cannot accommodate all requests. Also please be aware that several of our sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.