Tradexa partners with Hyperice, providing Comprehensive Commerce Solutions
PUNE, India, May 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Tradexa, a full-stack commerce enabler, is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Hyperice, the leading global high-performance wellness brand and will be responsible for managing Hyperice's entire commerce ecosystem including offline and online. Hyperice was launched in India in 2021 with Virat Kohli as its Athlete-Investor and Global Brand Ambassador.
"We are thrilled to welcome Hyperice to our family of clients. As a leader in the health, fitness, and wellness domain, Hyperice is a perfect match for Tradexa," said Ramesh Jhajharia, Founder of Tradexa. He further added, "We are confident that our expertise in comprehensive commerce management services will help Hyperice scale their business and achieve their goals."
As a part of this collaboration, Tradexa will provide end-to-end support to Hyperice across all their commerce channels. Starting from marketing and advertising to technology and product listing support, Tradexa will ensure a seamless and efficient commerce experience for Hyperice.
Key highlights of Tradexa's services for Hyperice include:
- Holistic Commerce Management: Tradexa will support Hyperice in streamlining operations and enhancing customer management and will be handling all aspects of commerce spanning across marketing, advertising, and technology support.
- Marketing and Advertising Strategy: Tradexa will develop and execute a robust marketing and advertising strategy across all commerce channels which will include digital advertising on platforms like Amazon AMS, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads, ensuring maximum visibility and rach.
- D2C Brand Website: Tradexa will provide Hyperice with advanced technology solutions for their Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) brand website- hyperice.in. This includes enhanced features for a seamless customer experience and improved sales performance.
- Retail Distribution Network Technology: Tradexa will support Hyperice's retail distribution network, enabling retailers to place orders, manage inventory, handle accounting and logistics efficiently. The sales team will also benefit from features allowing them to check inventory and balance with ease.
- Offline Store Technology: Tradexa will also provide technology support for Hyperice's offline stores for various sales activities. This includes point-of-sale systems, inventory management tools, and more, facilitating smooth operations and enhanced customer experiences.
- Influencer Network Management and Loyalty Programs: Tradexa will implement technology solutions to manage Hyperice's influencer network. Additionally, we will further assist in designing and implementing loyalty programs to reward and engage Hyperice's loyal customer base.
- Proven AI Technology for Advertising: Tradexa will leverage its proprietary AI technology to identify the best opportunities for specific kind of advertising to achieve a precise goal across multiple channels. This AI-driven approach will ensure optimal Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and has been successfully implemented across over 70 brands.
Tradexa is excited about this partnership with Hyperice and is committed to delivering exceptional results and driving growth for their brand. It has been already working around 30 brands in health, fitness and wellness domain as such Garmin and Merida. With their extensive experience and expertise in commerce, Tradexa is well-equipped to support Hyperice in achieving their strategic objectives.
Tradexa is a leading full-stack commerce enabler that equips brands with the tools and services needed to thrive in the rapidly evolving digital landscape. With a comprehensive suite of solutions, Tradexa empowers brands to sell across all channels seamlessly, allowing them to focus on product innovation and sales while leaving the complexities of multichannel commerce in capable hands.
At the core of Tradexa's offerings is Hyperinventory, a technologically advanced commerce platform that serves as the backbone of brand operations. Hyperinventory streamlines key processes such as marketplace integration, product information management, inventory management, and fulfillment services, providing a solid foundation for brands to effectively manage their online presence.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/in/news-releases/tradexa-partners-with-hyperice-providing-comprehensive-commerce-solutions-301835467.html
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]