TipRanks Identifies the Top 25 Wall Street Analysts of 2021
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- TipRanks, the world's leading analyst ranking service, has identified the Top 25 Wall Street analysts of 2021.
The ranking was based on the analysts' ability to make accurate recommendations and generate returns with their stock ratings and price targets. TipRanks' algorithms calculated the analysts' average return and overall success rate over three months, and considered the statistical significance of each rating, with analysts who gave more ratings more likely to rank higher.
Analysts covering the Basic Materials and Financial sectors dominated the list, a shift from previous years, when Technology specialists prevailed. With five analysts on the list, Jefferies has the most representation.
For the first time, TipRanks will host an online Awards Ceremony, which will be streamed to a live audience.
TipRanks' CEO, Uri Gruenbaum, commented, "While we are not an analyst endorsement platform, we are always excited to see those who generate excess returns and are keen to highlight their success. One of the ways we level the playing field for individual investors is by making available the performance track records of analysts to individual investors, who can then follow the experts of their choice. I am extremely excited that for the first time we are going to hold an Awards Ceremony to acknowledge the very best analysts out there."
1. John Gerdes, MKM Partners, Basic Materials
2. Leo Mariani, KeyBanc, Basic Materials,
3. Scott Hanold, RBC Capital, Basic Materials
4. Chris Kotowski, Oppenheimer, Basic Materials
5. Randy Giveans, Jefferies, Services
6. Kenneth Lee, RBC Capital, Financial
7. Gabriele Sorbara, Siebert Williams Shank & Co, Basic Materials
8. John Freeman, Raymond James, Basic Materials
9. Michael R Lewis, Truist Financial, Financial
10. Brian Bedell, Deutsche Bank, Financial
11. Nitin Kumar CFA, Wells Fargo, Energy
12. Harsh Kumar, Piper Sandler, Technology
13. John Hecht, Jefferies, Financial
14. Owen Lau, Oppenheimer, Financial
15. Ki Bin Kim, Truist Financial, Financial
16. Mark Lear, Piper Sandler, Basic Materials
17. Gerald O'Hara, Jefferies, Financial
18. Ken Usdin, Jefferies, Financial
19. John Vinh, KeyBanc, Technology
20. Christopher Rolland, Susquehanna, Technology
21. Mark Lipacis, Jefferies, Technology
22. Neal Dingmann, Truist Financial, Basic Materials
23. RJ Milligan, Raymond James, Financial
24. Devin Ryan, JMP Securities, Financial
25. Allison Poliniak, Wells Fargo, Basic Materials
TipRanks is backed by top tier VC's and industry leaders, including former AG and governor of NY Eliot Spitzer, Finance Professor Roni Michaely, Poalim Capital Markets, Prytek and others. TipRanks was named one of the world's 50 Fintech?"Emerging Stars" by KPMG and H2 Ventures.
For additional information:
Evaluating the Effectiveness of Your Security Solutions
#TECHSUPERSHOW Keynote Presentation by Domino's - Open to all Badge Holders
Setting up for SASE Success