New Allegiance Voice of the Customer Platform Redefines Customer Research and Accelerates Retention
- First to integrate social media and mobile/SMS feedback, text analytics and surveys into a single, real-time customer feedback management platform - SALT LAKE CITY – May 4, 2010 – Allegiance today announced it has accelerated the way companies attain critical customer insights and make business decisions with the launch of Engage7, the first Voice of the Customer (VOC) platform that integrates social media and mobile/SMS feedback management, text analytics, ad-hoc and transactional surveys and powerful reporting into a fully automated VOC offering. Engage7 allows companies to listen to customer feedback in real time and take action to boost customer retention, differentiate their businesses and grow revenues faster.
Traditional market research firms provide a valuable service. However, to gain customer insights based on feedback, typical firms employ closed research methods, do not share all data and require lengthy and expensive processes. Instead, businesses can now use Allegiance Engage7 to directly collect and control real-time customer feedback data from multiple sources, including transactional and relationship surveys, multi-channel feedback (e-mail, phone, Web) and unstructured customer comments, all in one place.
“Customers vote with their wallets. As Voice of the Customer becomes increasingly strategic to the Global 2000, it is simply a question of who is going to take full advantage of that -- you or your competition?” said Todd Rowe, group VP and general manager at SAP. “Allegiance gives companies the power to change customer insights into action that will retain customers and increase revenue. Engage7 changes the game by redefining the way companies manage and benefit from Voice of the Customer.” Key Engage7 Facts: • Allegiance conducted blind focus groups and interviews with top VOC practitioners for two years and designed Engage7 to address their greatest challenges.
• Engage7 brings together what traditionally requires many separate tools, including ad-hoc surveys, relationship and transactional surveys, text analytics, social media and mobile feedback management, into a single platform.
• Engage7 includes one of the most powerful survey engines used by the world’s biggest companies. Due to its scalability, flexibility, data integration and advanced out-of-the-box reporting, it can handle any type of transactional survey.
• Engage7 includes advanced text analytics based on natural language processing to automatically read open-ended feedback. Companies can gain actionable insights instantly without manually reviewing or classifying each freeform comment.
• Text analytics findings are integrated directly with quantitative survey results to determine the “why” behind the ratings and root causes of customer concerns. This saves time, increases capacity and provides actionable insights from feedback data.
• Companies using Engage7 can listen to customers by utilizing mobile/SMS and smartphone surveys. This provides a new way to monitor the customer experience in near real-time and rescue or up-sell more easily.
• Social media feedback management in Engage7 allows businesses to listen to comments posted on Twitter, identify only those comments that require action, and then easily and automatically respond. Companies can quickly improve customer rescues, up-sells and brand monitoring.
• Engage7 offers the industry’s most powerful standard reporting and analytics to help create insights from feedback data. It provides a single, easy-to-use platform with the industry’s most intuitive user interface.
• Engage7 includes a custom report builder and multi-dashboard capable home pages. Users can now spend more time on analysis instead of exporting data and building reports offline.
• Engage7 offers easy integration and extensibility through an application interface and a software development kit (SDK). The SDK makes advanced data capture possible and enables nearly unlimited integration with existing information assets.
“Companies who use traditional market research to gain customer insights have been increasingly migrating to Allegiance technology. This gives them real-time and continuous data access so that they can act on it quickly,” said Adam Edmunds, CEO of Allegiance. “Allegiance Engage7 simplifies the process by monitoring feedback within one integrated VOC platform. Using Engage7, businesses can also see and respond to customers in the medium they are most comfortable with, whether it is a survey, a text from a mobile phone or through social media.” Allegiance Supporting Resources 1. Allegiance press room <http://www.allegiance.com/news/press.php> 2. Voice of the Customer Blog <http://blog.allegiance.com> 3. Become a Fan of Allegiance on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Jordan-UT/Allegiance-Inc/87289901462> 4. Follow Allegiance on Twitter <http://twitter.com/allegiancetweet> 5. Allegiance customer success stories and white papers <http://www.allegiance.com/resources/document-library.php> About Allegiance, Inc.
Allegiance, Inc. offers next generation Voice of the Customer (VOC) and feedback management software to help organizations grow customer and employee loyalty and engagement. The Allegiance Engage Software platform facilitates survey creation and gathers responses and unsolicited comments in real-time into a centralized online system, saving time, effort and money. Allegiance solutions measure customer and employee engagement, revealing precise actions to grow engagement and increase revenue. Allegiance Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM), predictive analytics, and professional services combine to help businesses capitalize on engagement. In 2009, Allegiance was ranked 58th on the list of the 500 fastest growing, privately held companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. For more information about Allegiance, visit http://www.allegiance.com . To register for the Allegiance Engage Summit 2010, visit http://engagesummit.com.
# # # Media Contacts Chris Cottle Allegiance, Inc.
801-617-8034 [email protected] Valerie Chereskin Chereskin Communications 760-942-3116 [email protected]
As a community-building service, TMCnet allows user submitted content which is not always proofed by TMCnet editors. If you feel this entry is of inferior quality or wish to report it for some reason, please forward the URL to "webedit [AT] tmcnet [DOT] com" with your comments.
TMC Newsroom With Lorna Lyle - 04/21/2009
Interview with AlertSite
Interview with Citel