Hikvision unveils the 2nd generation professional access control, bringing upgraded access management experience
HANGZHOU, China, Feb. 1, 2024 /CNW/ -- Hikvision has unveiled its second generation professional access control products. The new products and functionalities represent a significant leap forward in access management and include innovations for web management, flexible authentication, professional access applications and converged & unified security solutions.
The launch, which happened during a global online event last month, featured Hikvision's access control product team who elaborated on the latest access control trends as well as Hikvision's innovations in the field.
"Throughout the past decade, Hikvision has remained steadfast in propelling the industry forward and pioneering ground breaking innovations in the realm of professional access control," says Wayne Wu, Director of Access Control and Video Intercom Products at Hikvision. "Our second generation professional access control products incorporate technologies such as web management, updating the entire access management experience for users."
Key benefits of the second generation access control products
With a focus on providing seamless and efficient access management, Hikvision's second generation professional access control products encompass a wide range of powerful features and functionalities. These include:
Key products of Hikvision's second generation professional access control solution
- High-capacity applications with up to 100,000 users, 200,000 cards, and 600,000 events
- Flexible installation options, backup battery support, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) power supply
- RS-485 cascading capability to manage up to 128 doors with 62 access modules or 68 doors with 32 access modules for redundant protection
- Easy management with web management, step-by-step Wizards, and a choice between HikCentral (for on-premises deployment) or Hik-Connect 6.0 (for cloud-based deployment)
- Used in combination with the K27 controller
- Supports mobile access technologies such as NFC, QR code, and Bluetooth
- Superior protection with IP65 & IK09 ratings
- Sturdy zinc alloy construction
- Flexible authentication options: m, PIN code, fingerprint, mobile credentials
- All-in-one management of access control, video intercom, and video security
- Reliable outdoor access with IP65 & IK08 ratings
- Durable aluminium alloy materials
- Flexible authentication options: card, PIN code, fingerprint, mobile credentials
- Slim design for space-limited areas without compromising performance or functionality
Find out more
All Hikvision second generation professional access control terminals are available to order now. For more information about Hikvision's second generation professional access control solutions and products, please visit the website, or watch the global online launch event. Alternatively, please contact us.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hikvision-unveils-the-2nd-generation-professional-access-control-bringing-upgraded-access-management-experience-302050351.html
SOURCE Hikvision Digital Technology