The global low-carbon propulsion market size is projected to grow from 2,980 thousand units in 2020 to 11,640 thousand units by 2027, at a CAGR of 21.5 %
NEW YORK, June 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
Thus, CNG and LNG represent a major source of renewable fuels for low-carbon propulsion in Europe.
Europe's targets for 2021 are the most stringent in the world.The 2021 targets for the European fleet are far tougher to achieve than those in the US, China, or Japan (US: 121g, Japan: 117g, China: 119g).
Thus, auto manufacturers, distributors, and fuel providers are taking measures to fulfill the targets.For instance, French hauler Jacky Perrenot has 550 Iveco Stralis NP trucks and plans to increase to 1,000 by 2020.
Jost Group from Belgium intends to have 35% of its fleet running on LNG by 2020.In 2018, DHL announced switching its long-haul fleet to LNG powered Stralis tractors with a range of 1,500 km.
As a result of companies in the region, the low-carbon propulsion market is expected to fuel in the coming years.
The study contains insights from various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to tier 1 company and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
• By Level: Tier 1: 31%, Tier 2: 48%, OEM: 21%
• By Designation: C-level Executives: 40%, Directors: 35%, Others: 25%
• By Region: North America: 30%, Europe: 50%, Asia Pacific: 15%:RoW:5%
Major players profiled in the report are:
• Tesla, Inc (US)
• BYD (China)
• Yutong (China)
• Proterra (US)
• Nissan Motor (Japan)
• Bombardier (Canada)
• Alstom (France)
• Toyota (Japan)
• Honda (Japan)
• Hyundai (South Korea)
• Siemens (Germany)
• MAN (Germany)
The report covers the low-carbon propulsion market, by volume (thousand units), By Fuel Type (CNG Electric, Ethanol, Hydrogen, and LNG), Vehicle Type (Light-Duty, Heavy-Duty), Mode (Rail, Road), Rail Application (Passenger, Freight), Electric Vehicle (Electric Passenger Car, Electric Bus, Electric Two-Wheeler, Electric Off-Highway), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World).
The report contains various levels of analysis, including industry analysis, industry trends, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging and high-growth segments of the low-carbon propulsion market, high-growth regions and countries, government initiatives, and market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report enables new entrants and smaller firms as well as established firms to understand the market better to help them acquire a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the four strategies (market development, product development/innovation, market diversification, and competitive assessment) mentioned below to strengthen their position in the market.
The report provides insights into the following points:
• Market Penetration: The report offers comprehensive information about the low-carbon propulsion market and the top players in the market.
• Product Development/Innovation: The report provides detailed insights into the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the low-carbon propulsion market.
• Market Development: The report offers comprehensive information about the commercial vehicle radar market. The report analyzes the low-carbon propulsion market across regions and provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets.
• Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the low-carbon propulsion market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05914144/?utm_source=PRN
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-global-low-carbon-propulsion-market-size-is-projected-to-grow-from-2-980-thousand-units-in-2020-to-11-640-thousand-units-by-2027--at-a-cagr-of-21-5--301073614.html
Privacy for IoT
Autonomation and Predictability in IIoT