Global Airline IT Market to 2025: Focus on Airlines Undertaking Enterprise-wide DT Strategies, Integration of Data Sets to the Airline Ecosystem, Migrating Workloads, Optimization & Cyber Security
DUBLIN, Sept. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Analysis of the Global Airline IT Market, Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The major challenge for airlines is their dependence on legacy systems for their critical IT needs. Solution providers are developing digital solutions that will enable airlines to overcome this challenge and help them grow in their DT endeavors. The airline industry has faced numerous cyber threats over the past couple of years and such incidents have brought the focus of leaders to cybersecurity.
Customers are becoming more mobile and are always online and connected. Their experience in other aspects of life such as retail shopping, business, and even relationships are served in an intelligent manner curated to their preferences. Airlines are trying to reach the level of personalization provided by such industries to gain more of the opportunity in ancillary products by pitching the right product to potential passengers at the right time. Numerous start-ups in various stages of growth are developing niche technologies that can improve the particular processes of an airline. Airlines and solution providers are partnering and investing in these start-ups to support their digital growth.
Key Issues Addressed
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary>
3. Market Overview
4. Drivers and Restraints - Airline IT Market
5. COVID-19 Impact - The Black Swan Event
6. Market Trends - Airline IT Market
7. Technology Trends - Airline IT Market
8. Forecasts and Trends - Airline IT Market
9. Competitive Analysis - Airline IT Market
10. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
11. IT Infrastructure Segment Analysis
12. Operational IT Segment Analysis
13. Commercial IT Segment Analysis
14. Core Airline IT Segment Analysis
15. Passenger Service System Segment Analysis
16. Corporate IT Segment Analysis
17. COVID-19 Impact - Digital Opportunities
18. Company Profiles - Software Solution Providers
19. Company Profiles - Start-ups
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3cepg5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-airline-it-market-to-2025-focus-on-airlines-undertaking-enterprise-wide-dt-strategies-integration-of-data-sets-to-the-airline-ecosystem-migrating-workloads-optimization--cyber-security-301127848.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
IoT Evolution #TECHSUPERSHOW Expo Hall Open
On Premise Strategies: CBRS and Private LTE