Data Center Liquid Cooling Global Market Report 2023: Sector to Reach $8.46 Billion by 2027 at a 25.4% CAGR
DUBLIN, March 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Data Center Liquid Cooling Global Market Report 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global data center liquid cooling market grew from $2.71 billion in 2022 to $3.42 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.2%. The data center liquid cooling market is expected to grow to $8.46 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 25.4%.
North America was the largest region in the data center liquid cooling market in 2022. Asia-Pacifc is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the data center liquid cooling market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increasing number of data centers and server density is expected to propel the growth of the data center liquid cooling market going forward. Data centers have become an integral part of business operations in enterprises due to their number of advantages in supporting the business in various aspects such as computation, data storage, network, business applications, and other functions for the smooth functioning of business operations.
Due to these advantages, there is an increase in the number of data centers and server density, ultimately raising the demand for liquid cooling systems.
For instance, in September 2021, according to an article published by phoenixNAP, a US-based company offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions, technologies such as cloud services, virtualization and containerization, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT), blockchains, and edge computing require high processing power and high-density racks exceeding the traditional 2 to 5kW average. With this increased demand for compute-intensive workloads, the average server density in enterprises and on-premises data centers has increased from 7.3 kW per rack in 2019 to 8.4 kW per rack in 2021. Therefore, the increasing number of data centers and server density are driving the growth of the data center liquid cooling market.
Technological advancement is the key trend gaining popularity in the data center liquid cooling market. The demand for power in data centers is insatiable. They require massive amounts of energy to run and cool their facilities. Recent advancements have witnessed the implementation of a computer room air handler (CRAH), which combines air and liquid cooling in the process. This design allows a data center to preserve temperature, air distribution, and humidity in data centers.
Major companies operating in the data center liquid cooling market are focused on developing advanced and better solutions to strengthen their market position. For instance, in May 2021, Super Miro Computer, Inc., a US-based information technology company, introduced a range of cost-effective liquid cooling solutions that enable applications to run with less jitter and at higher CPU frequencies. This liquid cooling solution can reduce data center power usage effectiveness (PUE) and total cost of ownership (TCO) by more than 40% on power costs.
In March 2021, Wiwynn, a Taiwan-based company operating in the data center liquid cooling sector, partnered with LiquidStack. Through this partnership, Wiwynn intends to expand its data center liquid cooling product portfolio and form a solid alliance to enable the synergic advancement of next-generation cloud IT infrastructure designed for two-phase immersion cooling in data centers and edge computing (HPC). LiquidStack is a US-based company operating in the data center liquid cooling market.
The countries covered in the data center liquid cooling market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market has been affected by the COVID-19 and how it is responding as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assess the Russia - Ukraine war's impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodity supply and its direct and indirect impact on the market.
- Measure the impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market shares.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Type: Single Phase Cooling; Two Phase Cooling
2) By Component: Solutions; Services
3) By Data Center Type: Hyperscale Centers; Enterprise type; Colocation Data Centers; Other Data Center Types
4) By Industry Type: Telecom and IT; BFSI; Research; Energy; Government and Academia; Healthcare; Other Industry Types
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Characteristics
3. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Trends And Strategies
4. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Size And Growth
6. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Segmentation
7. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
9. China Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
10. India Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
11. Japan Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
12. Australia Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
13. Indonesia Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
14. South Korea Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
15. Western Europe Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
16. UK Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
17. Germany Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
18. France Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
19. Eastern Europe Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
20. Russia Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
21. North America Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
22. USA Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
23. South America Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
24. Brazil Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
25. Middle East Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
26. Africa Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
27. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
29. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Asetek Inc
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Vertiv Group Corp
- Green Revolution Cooling Inc
- Midas Immersion Cooling
- Schneider Electric
- Alfa Laval
- Chilldyne Inc
- Iceotope Precision Immersion Cooling
- CoolIT Systems
- Aspen Systems Inc
- Mitsubishi Group
- IBM Corporation
- ExaScaler Inc
- Stulz GMBH.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fywp8v
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/data-center-liquid-cooling-global-market-report-2023-sector-to-reach-8-46-billion-by-2027-at-a-25-4-cagr-301780025.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]