Now in its 22nd year, The INTERNET TELEPHONY TMC Labs Innovation Awards honor products that demonstrate raw innovation, unique features, and significant contributions toward improving communications technology.
While innovation is frequently a question of firsts, often it is taking an existing idea and improving upon it or looking at it from a slightly different perspective. Challenging established standards, and then introducing different approaches to achieve distinctive results certainly helps to define innovation within this industry.
TMC Labs chooses only a few select products that we consider truly innovative. The TMC Labs engineers have extensive knowledge of communications, VoIP, video, collaboration, and call center industries from testing products as well as meeting with vendors and, before the pandemic, attending trade shows.
TMC Labs does not accept applications from beta products or products under NDA that have not been brought to market. However, newer versions of an existing product may apply for this award, even if the newer version is in "beta."
TMC Labs reserves the right to only analyze the feature-set of the older, existing product to guard against "vaporware" claims in the beta product.
Although TMC Labs may request a demo or test drive of the product, an actual test or use of the product is not a requirement. Since there are too many applicants to test each product individually, we garner our information about the product from this application, checking customer references, looking at the feature-set, as well as examining screenshots for a "feel" for the product.
Exclusive Award Winning Benefits:
- Highlighted as an award winner in INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine online and on TMCnet
- Announced as an award winner via press release
- Showcased in extensive Social Media campaign across all TMC and TMCnet platforms
- Provided an award press kit to inform clients and prospects of achievement
- Provided unlimited license to award logos for use on all marketing and sales collateral- including brochures, web pages, business cards, trade show booth, annual reports, and more.
- Acknowledgment as an industry leader
You MUST first download this document
- please click here
, save it locally on your hard drive and complete the application. Later on in the application process you will be asked to attach this completed application by uploading it in the 'Marketing Collateral Attachment' section.
Early Bird Deadline: March 5
- Save $400 on your Application fee - $999
Final Deadline: March 31 - Application fee - $1,399