Obtaining a Visa to Attend
If it is necessary for you to obtain a visa to attend any U.S.-based conference, you can find relevant information about the application process here.
Apply for your Visa well in advance of your travel. Important steps to remember:
- Review your visa status, and find out if you need a U.S. visa or a renewal.
- Review the visa wait times information for interview appointments and visa processing at each embassy and consular section worldwide available on the U.S. Department of State website. Visit the embassy or consular section website where you will apply for your visa to find out how to schedule an interview appointment, pay fees and any other instructions.
- Plan on an interview at the embassy or consulate, which is required for most visa applicants. As part of the visa interview, quick inkless fingerprint scans should be expected. Some visa applications require additional administrative processing, which requires some additional time. Applicants are advised when they apply.
TMC Visa letter Guidelines are as follows.
Visa letters will only be issued to:
- Attendees who have paid their registration fee in full and are not from one of the countries embargoed by the US Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (payment status will be verified prior to letter being provided)
- Exhibitors who have paid their exhibitor/patron package fee in full
The Letter of Invitation Request Form
If you require a letter of invitation from TMC to attend, please send an email to the TMC Events Team containing the following information. All information is required. Incomplete requests cannot be considered.
- Your full Name
- Your complete mailing address
- Passport number
- Passport issuing country
- Name of event for which you are registered
- Dates of event for which you are registered
- Location of event for which you are registered