The Brazilian Data Center Industry is Expected to Reach $4.43 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 8.26%
DUBLIN, March 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Brazil Data Center Market - Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2023-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Brazil data center market will reach USD 4.43 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.26% from 2022 to 2028.
In Brazil, Sao Paulo is the most connected city, with the high availability of digital business and financial centers in the country, making the city a favorable location for facility development. The region is also witnessing a boost in investments in the market due to Brazil's data localization law, the Lei Geral de Protecao de Dados Pessoais (LGPD), which has passed some regulations to store the data generated within the country.
Prominent global cloud services providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Tencent Cloud, Google, and Huawei Technologies have a strong presence in the Brazil data center market. They have created their presence through their cloud region/availability zones, which provide cloud-based services to public and private entities.
For instance, B3, the Brazilian stock exchange, partnered with Oracle and Microsoft to migrate its systems to the cloud over ten years.
The Brazil data center market is well connected to several major markets with around 15 submarine cables, followed by the upcoming Firmina submarine cable deployed by Google, which connects Brazil with Argentina, Uruguay, and the US, which will be operational in 2023.
Further telecom operators such as Carlo Brazil, Vivo (Telefonica Brazil), TIM Brasil, Algar Telecom, Brisanet Telecommunications, and Sercomtel are involved in the deployment of the 5G network services across the country. Additionally, various industries are installing 5G network services in their business operations to automate services, communication reliability, and remote monitoring. Concerning 5G connectivity, according to KPMG Brazil, around 56% of companies included 5G in their strategic agendas.
- As the demand for colocation services in the country is increasing, some Brazilian-based companies are moving into providing colocation services. For instance, TIVIT, a Brazilian-based IT services company, is developing its subsidiary, Takoda, which focuses on colocation services. TIVIT focuses on cloud, digital services, and SaaS services.
- The Brazil data center market is witnessing an increase in the deployment of edge data centers across the country to reduce latency and provide last-mile connectivity. For instance, V.tal, a Brazilian fiber firm part of telecom firm GlobeNet, is planning to develop an edge data center facility in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Regarding sustainable energy procurement, hydropower, solar photovoltaic, wind energy, and biomass are the major renewable energy sources available in the country. According to EIA, the country is the largest hydropower generator in South America and the second largest hydropower producer by installed capacity across the world.
- In Brazil, government entities and private organizations are collaborating to improve the digital skill force in the country. The mployment and Competitiveness of the Ministry of Economy (SEPEC/ME), Special Secretary for Productivity, Brazilian Industrial Development Agency (ABDI), and Microsoft develop the "School of Worker 4.0."It is an e-learning platform nationwide to freely provide digital skill training to around 5.5 million job seekers by 2023.
- In terms of the adoption of AI, IBM's cloud facility in Brazil uses artificial intelligence and hybrid cloud services to provide its customer with high reliability, security, and creation & control of new business models to accelerate the country's digital transformation.
Reasons to Buy
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and Brazil colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in Brazil by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
- Investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across states in the country.
- A detailed study of the existing Brazil data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about industry size during the forecast period.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Brazil
- Facilities Covered (Existing): 51
- Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 22
- Coverage: 8 States
- Existing vs. Upcoming (Area)
- Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
- Data center colocation market in Brazil
- Market Revenue & Forecast (2022-2028)
- Retail Colocation Pricing
- Brazil's market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspects of the industry.
IT Infrastructure Providers
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies
- Juniper Networks
- Pure Storage
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
- Aceco TI
- Constructora Sudamericana
- Fluor Corporation
- Jacobs Engineering
- ZFB Group
Support Infrastructure Providers
- Alfa Laval
- Bosch Security and Safety Systems
- Daikin Applied
- Delta Electronics
- Honeywell International
- Johnson Controls
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Piller Power Systems
- Rolls Royce
- Schneider Electric
Data Center Investors
- Angola Cables
- Ava Telecom
- Lumen Technologies
- Onex Data Center
- Scala Data Centers
Key Questions Answered:
- How much is the investment in the Brazil data center market expected to grow?
- Who are the key investors in the Brazil data center market?
- How many existing and upcoming data center facilities exist in Brazil?
- What is the growth rate of the Brazil data center market?
- What are the driving factors for the Brazil data center market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Existing & Upcoming Third-Party Data Centers in Brazil
1.1. Historical Market Scenario
1.2. 50+ Unique Data Center Properties
1.3. Data Center It Load Capacity
1.4. Data Center White Floor Area Space
1.5. Existing Vs Upcoming Data Center Capacity by States
1.6. States Covered
1.6.1. Sao Paulo
1.6.2. Other States
1.7. List of Upcoming Data Center Projects
2. Investment Opportunities in Brazil
2.1. Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Factors for Brazil Market
2.2. Investment Opportunities in Brazil
2.3. Investment by Area
2.4. Investment by Power Capacity
3. Data Center Colocation Market in Brazil
3.1. Colocation Services Market in Brazil
3.2. Retail Vs Wholesale Data Center Colocation
3.3. Colocation Pricing (Quarter Rack, Half Rack, Full Rack) & Add-Ons
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Trends
4.3. Market Restraints
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. It Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
5.2. Electrical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
5.3. Mechanical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
5.4. Breakup of Construction Cost
5.5. General Construction Services: Market Size & Forecast
6. Tier Standard Investment
6.1. Tier I & Ii
6.2. Tier Iii
6.3. Tier Iv
7. Geography Segmentation
7.1. Sao Paulo
7.2. Other States
8. Key Market Participants
8.1. It Infrastructure Providers
8.2. Construction Contractors
8.3. Support Infrastructure Providers
8.4. Data Center Investors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y3tyhy
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-brazilian-data-center-industry-is-expected-to-reach-4-43-billion-by-2028-at-a-cagr-of-8-26-301772992.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]