Global Smart Building Market Intelligence Report 2023-2030: Players Include Hitachi, Honeywell International, Huawei Technologies, Igor and Intel
DUBLIN, March 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Smart Building Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast 2023-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Smart Building Market is projected to reach USD 127.69 billion by 2030 from USD 24.93 billion in 2022, at a CAGR 22.65% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make better decisions.
In this report, the years 2018 and 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 as the base year, 2023 as the estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas Smart Building Market size was estimated at USD 10,260.52 million in 2022 and expected to reach USD 12,237.72 million in 2023, at a CAGR 22.43% to reach USD 51,814.60 million by 2030.
- The Asia-Pacific Smart Building Market size was estimated at USD 6,536.11 million in 2022 and expected to reach USD 7,939.57 million in 2023, at a CAGR 22.99% to reach USD 34,234.30 million by 2030.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Building Market size was estimated at USD 8,134.95 million in 2022 and expected to reach USD 9,768.54 million in 2023, at a CAGR 22.64% to reach USD 41,643.40 million by 2030.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on the Global Smart Building Market identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
The market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience.
This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for the market plan.
This research report categorizes the Global Smart Building Market in order to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Support & Maintenance
- System Integration & Deployment
- Building Infrastructure Management
- Elevators & Escalators Management System
- Parking Management System
- Smart Water Management System
- Energy Management
- HVAC Control System
- Lighting System
- Network Management
- Security & Emergency Management
- Access Control System
- Safety System
- Video Surveillance System
- Workforce Management
- United States
- New York
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- ABB Ltd.
- Aquicore, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- CopperTree Analytics Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Igor, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- KMC Controls, Inc.
- L&T Technology Services Limited
- Legrand S.A.
- Mode Green Integrated Building Technology
- PointGrab Ltd.
- PTC Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4whoj4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-smart-building-market-intelligence-report-2023-2030-players-include-hitachi-honeywell-international-huawei-technologies-igor-and-intel-301771884.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]