Outlook on the Print Label Global Market to 2030 - Evolution of Digital Print Technology is a Key Driving Factor
DUBLIN, Aug. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Print Label Market, By Print Process, By Label Format, By End-User Industry, By Geography - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Print labels are commonly used for promotional and identification purposes and are usually made of paper or plastic. The main difference between labels and sticker sheets is their thickness.
Label sheets made of paper are generally thinner than stickers. As they are directly printed, print labels offer precision, quality, and detailed visuals. Food &Beverage, Healthcare, Cosmetics, and Logistics are some of the end-user industries of print label.
Rapid growth in manufacturing sector coupled with the evolution of digital print technology are key factors driving growth of the print label market. With the evolution of new digital technologies, such as UV inkjet and water-based inkjet, digital print technology is becoming advanced. As technology continues to improve, printers find new ways to utilize the technology to enhance productive print labels, due to which, the market is expected to grow lucratively during the forecast period.
However, labelling pertaining to environment regulation and lack of print label with ability to withstand harsh climatic condition are expected to restrict the market growth.
Key features of the study:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Global Print Label Market- Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
5. Global Print Label Market, By Print Process, 2017-2028, (US$ Mn)
6. Global Print Label Market, By Label Format, 2017-2028, (US$ Mn)
7. Global Print Label Market, By End-User Industry, 2017-2028, (US$ Mn)
8. Global Print Label Market, By Region, 2017-2028, (US$ Mn)
9. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2k4scl
SOURCE Research and Markets