By Leading Subject Matter Experts VSS Monitoring
February 20, 2013
2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PST
In today’s complex network security scheme, creating a “zero-day” plan to protect from cyber-attacks both external and internal requires adding superior visibility, agility and resilience to your 21st century network security fortifications. In this one hour free webinar, you will hear from subject matter experts as they review large enterprise data center security strategies for keeping those “Cyber Barbarians” out, and keeping your network running at peak performance.
You’ll come away with a better understanding surrounding the internal and external forces driving the need for advanced network security fortifications. And you’ll get a glimpse of recent threats and news around cyber-attacks as proof points.
Strategies you will learn:
Who should attend:
- Architect Defense-in-Depth and proactively defend against advanced cyber-attacks.
- Rapidly evaluate and deploy best-of-breed security-in-series while keeping 99.999% up times.
- Gain 100% link-layer network visibility across LAN, WAN and Cloud boundaries.
- Gain visibility in to SSL traffic, one of the greatest points of vulnerability for network security.
- Add or remove in-line network security & performance acceleration tools with minimal change control and without network service downtime.
- Avoid oversubscribing or underutilizing network security and Monitoring tools.
- How VSS Monitoring solutions benefit large enterprise network customers globally.
After the presentation, the event will be open for “live” Q&A. We encourage you to have your questions ready. All attendees will receive a FREE copy of “Network Packet Brokers for Dummies” E-book, which will give you practical information to help your organization save money and leverage network monitoring and security investments.
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineering CIO’s
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Software Architects
- Chief Systems Architects
- Database Administrators
- Information Technology Directors
- Corporate Security Directors
- Directors of Operations and Security
- Security Architecture and Network Advisors
- Information Technology Security Officers
|About our subject matter experts:
Director of Product Management
Gordon Beith holds a BEE degree Swinburne University, and joined VSS Monitoring in 2010, with responsibility for overseeing product management of the entire VSS Monitoring product line. His extensive career includes over 25 years of work in telecommunications product management, marketing, hardware & software development, and related next-generation services areas. In addition to his work with VSS Monitoring, his background includes product, project, marketing, and account management positions for IneoQuest, Empirix, Spirent, Cisco, and Ericsson in global locations including North America, Europe, Australia, and China. Mr. Beith is also co-author of the book on IMS testing and monitoring, entitled “Ensuring a Quality IMS Experience”, published in 2007.
Senior Product Manager
Leena Mercline is responsible for VSS Monitoring inline and network security solutions across the entire VSS Monitoring product line. Her career includes over fifteen years designing and marketing networking and security products. Prior to VSS Monitoring, her background includes engineering development, product management, and marketing roles at Nortel Networks, Cisco Systems, and Barracuda Networks. She holds a BSc Honors Computer Science degree from McMaster University in Canada.
Peter Bernstein is a seasoned writer and professional with deep experience in the communications and IT industries. As a top-level industry analyst, Peter has keynoted major technology events and has been cited numerous times by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, Business Week, Fortune Magazine, ComputerWorld, NetworkWorld, Communications Week, among other publications.
Bernstein has authored or co-authored market research studies, CEO speeches, white papers, articles, and other content for major companies in the technology markets. His experience includes work with Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Equant, France Telecom, HP, Siemens, Verizon, Nortel, Wave Systems, and many more. He held the position of director of global marketing and communications at Telcordia.