Using Multichannel Callback with Context to Improve the Customer Experience
November 8, 2012
2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 AM PT
SIGN UP TODAY!
The future of contact centers includes a multichannel and customer-centric approach that’s focused of their needs, not yours. But which channels are the most useful and satisfying to customers who are trying to complete tasks with your business? And what are the design principles that we should follow when planning the next generation contact center? Join industry experts from Forrester Research to explore these questions and more. Learn about the combination of processes, technology and people that are required in order to meet the needs of a rapidly changing customer base. Finally, discover how using a multichannel, intelligent callback solution can bridge the gap between all self-service applications and the contact center to enhance the customer experience.
What Attendees will learn:
Who should attend
- Which customer channels of communication are most preferable by customers.
- What channels of communication achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- How to eliminate self-service dead ends and improve the customer experience using a multichannel callback solution.
- How to design your contact center from the outside-in for a customer-centric approach.
- Contact center management professionals
- Communications technology professionals
- Customer service and customer experience professionals
Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
VP of Marketing for VHT®
Principal Analyst, Forrester Research