Video Conferencing TCO – Nemertes Presents Key
Findings from 2011 Customer Research
Friday, June 8, 2012
12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT
Video Conferencing is the new mandate for competitive businesses today, especially as organizations virtualize operations in support of the growing mobile and remote workforce. Internet pervasiveness, the emergence of enterprise-focused tablets, and rising adoption of video-enabled equipment in the enterprise have created a perfect storm for video conferencing. But many enterprises are struggling to justify the investment and to understand the total cost of ownership (TCO) among competing solutions.
Attend this informative webinar and hear the results of a recent customer survey on Video Conferencing TCO. During this webinar, Irwin Lazar, Vice President & Research Director, Nemertes Research, will review the TCO for Cisco (Tandberg), LifeSize, Polycom and Vidyo, including how total cost of ownership (TCO) is measured in terms of:
- Network investments
- Hardware investments
- Licensing costs
- Ongoing maintenance expenses
What Attendees will learn:
Who should attend:
- What does Video Conferencing Cost?
- How do Video Conferencing Vendors compare?
- How you extend HD Video Conferencing outside the boardroom?
- How Video Conferencing integrates with Unified Communications.
- Directors and Managers of IT
- Line of Business Managers
- Directors and Managers of Unified Communications