Thursday, November 19, 2009,
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) is quickly becoming recognized as the delivery model of choice for business applications with no hardware for software to buy, install, or maintain, Hear from the editor of TMCnet on the current landscape of cloud computing, and how it can provide IT value over premise based solutions. You’ll also hear about Varolii’s hosted agentless communications solutions that provide your business with a cost effective way to communicate with customers and employees, while driving down costs and IT time support requirements. Jeff Weaver, IT Director of Delta Airlines will share how his IT department leveraged Varolii Solutions to increase customer satisfaction and drive down costs by effectively communicating with passengers about flight change information, boarding information and other mission critical customer notifications.
What attendees will learn:
Who should attend:
- TMCnet state of the union of SaaS and Cloud Computing
- How Varolii SaaS agentless communication solutions can drive business results for your company,
while reducing technology costs and IT support time.
- How IT at Delta airlines leveraged Varolii solutions to increase customer satisfaction and efficiency
while reducing costs for their business.
- IT Project Managers
- IT Managers, Directors, VPs
- CTO, CIO
- Technology professionals supporting call centers
After the presentation, the Webinar will be open for a live Q&A. Be sure to have your questions ready!