what you must know before moving your call center to the cloud
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
TIME: 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT
So you've read the reports, met with your executive, finance, customer experience and IT teams, and you've made the decision to migrate your contact center to the cloud to take advantage of flexible scaling and cost efficiencies. Great! Now what?
Before moving to the cloud, business executives must weigh business objectives against opportunities for future growth, sunk costs in existing infrastructure and integration flexibility. This webinar will provide you with the tools you need to determine the best strategy for a friction-free transition into the cloud.
What attendees will learn:
Whether you have made the decision to move forward with cloud migration or are still weighing the options, this webinar will help you know how to make sure your cloud migration is friction-free, cost-effective and consistent with your business objectives.
Who should attend
- Benefits What you can gain from a cloud transition
- Strategy How to develop priorities for a successful transition strategy
- Integration Key factors for a successful integration with existing architecture
- Selection How to select a cloud contact center platform that's right for you
- Contact center and operations executives looking to improve their overall business performance and customer experience while lowering costs
- Company leaders launching new business initiatives in the contact center
- IT leaders considering cloud alternatives to on-premise contact center infrastructure