If you work in customer service and support, you know that some of the angriest - and craziest - requests come into your support team. In this webinar, we join with nationally-known communications skills author and former help desk manager, Rich Gallagher to learn how to tame even your worst customer support situations; based on ‘What to Say to a Porcupine: 20 Humorous Tales that Get to the Heart of Great Customer Service, a finalist for the 2008 Business Book Award.
Using some of the latest techniques in communications skills and behavioral psychology, this hands-on event will break down the mechanics of difficult customer transactions, and teach you skills that will help both you and your customers feel at ease in any situation.
What Attendees will learn:
• How to deliver bad news to customers without triggering a confrontation
• What to say when someone makes an inappropriate request - instead of just saying "no"
• How to defuse rude, angry customers and get them on your side
• What to do when a customer's behavior "crosses the line"
Who should attend:
• Customer support professionals - all levels
After the presentation, the Webinar will be open for a live Q&A. Be sure to have your questions ready!