Evolving Legacy Fax into Modern Business Intelligence
Wednesday April 18, 2012
TIME: 2:00pm ET/ 11:00am PT
Organizations of all sizes rely on fax to send and receive a wide variety of transactional documents, including sales orders, invoices, purchase orders and contracts. But standalone fax machines, MFPs and fax servers that use standard phone lines cannot provide the security, compliance, automation and integration that are needed for legal document exchange and improved business intelligence (BI).
A modern fax solution that supports IP communication, virtualization, cloud computing and application integration provides the environment needed for superior BI and business-to-business communications. Through integration, automation and document intelligence, a modern solution for transactional document exchange can reduce costs, increase compliance with service level agreements, and enable valuable business insights through predictive analytics, data mining and other measurable metrics.
Attendees will learn:
Who should attend
- The legal liabilities of sending and receiving faxes through email as it relates to eDiscovery.
- The competitive advantages of leveraging fax data to improve business intelligence.
- The key drivers influencing Fax over IP as the new standard over PSTN Fax
- The 5 key considerations for implementing your “board to boardless” strategy
- IT decision makers
- IT consultants
- Business analysts
- Application solution providers