The Call Center is Dead,
Long Live the Contact Center!
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
12:00 PM ET/ 9: 00 AM PT
Today, most BPOs increasingly see smart phones, gaming consoles and tablet computers as a threat to their predominantly voice-only contact centers. However, forward-looking companies see these rich and flexible platforms as powerful tools to dynamically impact the customer experience.
Status quo and incremental change are a sure path to extinction. Join us to see how companies like Covation are taking a fresh approach to building a modern call center, from building the facility to hiring the right employees to forecasting and scheduling driven, in large part, by the effective use of new technology such as NexxPhase.
In this Webinar the presenters will discuss how you can improve outcomes by 15% or more by:
Creating a service delivery model to affect a Customer Experience Transformation
- Using psychological tools to hire the right people
- Building a best of breed multichannel technology platform
- Automate routine tasks
- Spend more time mentoring agents to deliver a better customer experience
- Turn inactive wait time into active time to invest in agents
- Improve customer satisfaction, net promoter, and other quality metrics
In this informative webinar, join Craig Mento, CEO of NexxLinx and NexxPhase, Jef Wallace, CEO of Covation, and Rob Hornbuckle, CTO of NexxPhase. Listen in as they share how to apply years of experience as operators, consultants and suppliers to some of the most advanced contact centers in the world; to build the ultimate modern contact center.
Who should attend:
- Senior Leadership in Contact Center Operations interested in improving performance and/or introducing new capabilities and applications
- Senior Leadership in Marketing and Customer Experience Management
- CEOs and executive management at outsourced call centers
- CFOs and Leaders driving cost innovation
Jef Wallace, CEO, Covation Holdings, LLC
Craig Mento, CEO, NexxPhase
Rob Hornbuckle, CTO, NexxPhase
Senior Editor, TMCnet