How IVR is reshaping Revenue Generating Contact Centers
April 25th, 2012
2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 AM PT
Voice Automation has not traditionally played a significant role in revenue-oriented contact centers. The prominent thinking is that ‘people do a better job selling than machines’. While that point might be true, an effective automated system can play a key role in a sales center even if it does not take on the role of ‘selling’.
Join this webinar to learn about voice automation trends in sales centers that improve sales efficiency, self-service resolution, and customer and employee satisfaction.
Attendees will learn:
Who should attend
- Best practices for introducing automation into revenue-oriented contact centers
- Real results from global brands who have integrated voice automation into their sales processes
- Latest technology trends to deliver a superior voice automation experience
- Individuals interested in improving revenue and customer experience
- Individuals interested in improving self-service effectiveness
Senior Analyst and Founder, Opus Research
EVP of Marketing and Business Development, Interactions Corporation
VP of Reservation Services, Hyatt