What Your Contact Center Analytics Aren’t Telling You about Customer Experience
December 17, 2012
2:00pm ET/ 11:00am PT
Most call center KPIs focus on operations data that’s easily counted but leaves out a critical perspective – the customer’s. Behavioral metrics can mask key problems that undermine the effectiveness of your agents, call center operations and your company’s business goals. Adding customer satisfaction to your call center analytics program provides the actionable intelligence to manage, coach and train agents, identify improvements, and prioritize resources to have the greatest impact on the bottom line.
Attendees will learn:
Who should attend
- Learn how customer satisfaction analytics can be the tie that binds your operations across the organization to share a more strategic understanding of the customer experience to achieve greater success.
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment.
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans.
- Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs.
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles.
Senior Director, ForeSee
Eric manages the team responsible for measurement of contact centers products. He has been with ForeSee since 2001 and brings more than 20 years of experience managing advanced technology products and programs.
Stefania Viscusi is an established writer and avid reader. She is a 2005 graduate of Albertus Magnus College, Magna Cum Laude. She currently holds a Bachelor’s degree in English and a Bachelor's degree in Communications. Stefania has had four of her poems published by “Breakwater” (an Albertus-run literary magazine) and completed a successful internship with the Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation as a Public Relations Specialist.