|Cloud and Carrier Routing:
Turning Complexity into Capability
Thursday March 7, 2013
Time: 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
SIGN UP TODAY!
The Cloud offers new potential to drive profitability, agility and efficiency in carrier interconnect routing and wholesale termination services. From servicing new business opportunities to creating new efficiencies, the Cloud is giving carriers more options and addressing increased complexity.
But not all Cloud solutions are the same, with different technical options, operations capabilities and business models. The key to success is to ask the right questions and get the most out of a Cloud service to maximize ROI.
In this presentation, DIGITALK CEO, Justin Norris, and CTO, Neil French, will address the key questions to ask when considering a Cloud solution for wholesale termination services and carrier interconnect routing. This will be based on DIGITALK's experience working with a growing number of service providers and network operators who have chosen to adopt a Cloud platform on which to base their carrier routing and wholesale services.
What attendees will learn:
Who should attend:
- Where are the opportunities to enhance wholesale voice termination services
- What are the critical requirements of a Cloud carrier routing platform
- How to assess the RoI of a Cloud-based wholesale voice platform
- What are the hurdles in moving to the Cloud, and how to overcome them
- What is the future for wholesale voice services in the Cloud
- CxOs of wholesale international voice termination providers
- Operations and network managers of operator carrier interconnect divisions