Mobile WFM Defines Success for Next Gen Contact Centers:
Using Mobile Devices to Increase Efficiency and Satisfaction
Wednesday July 17, 2013
2:00PM EST/11:00AM PST
Smart phones and PC tablets are universal tools providing anywhere-anytime communication. These mobile devices empower contact center agents to respond to customers on their preferred channels. Forward-looking contact centers can use such advanced technology to better manage operations and service customer needs. This webinar explores advantages of using an integrated workforce management system with mobile devices to attain superior efficiency at less cost.
What Attendees will learn:
Who should attend:
- Add flexibility and convenience, while maintaining security
- Facilitate work-at-home agent deployment
- Better manage adherence and scheduling via real-time indicators
- Leverage social media and outbound IVR
- Improve ROI via lower IT and admin costs
- Contact Center staff responsible for workforce scheduling
- Contact Center Managers/Directors/VP’s
- Operations Managers/Directors/VP’s
Product Management Director,
Aaron Cash is CallCopy’s Director of Product management, leading development of CallCopy’s workforce management system, cc: Clarity. With 16 years of IT experience, Aaron gained his WFM expertise from overseeing custom integration of a range of WFM systems into a centralized global enterprise architecture while Enterprise Group Manager at a global outsourcer.
Stefania Viscusi is an established writer and avid reader. She is a 2005 graduate of Albertus Magnus College, Magna Cum Laude. She currently holds a Bachelor’s degree in English and a Bachelor's degree in Communications. Stefania has had four of her poems published by “Breakwater” (an Albertus-run literary magazine) and completed a successful internship with the Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation as a Public Relations Specialist.