Billing for Salesforce.com:
Managing your Entire Subscriber Lifecycle within your CRM
Friday, September 28, 2012
2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
You’re relying on the world’s leading sales application for a reason – to give you immediate access to the vital information necessary to close the deal. While making the sale is critical, driving recurring revenue by keeping customers coming back for more is key to your company’s success. How well you communicate price quotes, implement new billing strategies, analyze customer usage, roll out promotional discounts and track payments, will make or break your business.
Now you can manage your entire subscriber lifecycle – from customer acquisition to recurring billing to ongoing customer care – directly from Salesforce.com. Turn the platform that helped you win the business into the go-to place to keep the business.
Join Aria Systems for a TMCnet-hosted webinar to hear how you can accelerate your revenue with the most robust quote-to-cash solution in the marketplace. Learn how the joint Salesforce.com and Aria Systems solution provides:
Register today for this insightful virtual seminar – and walk away with valuable insights on how to implement a billing system capable of seamlessly integrating with your Salesforce CRM.
- Seamless Salesforce.com integration and immediate deployment
- A single, real-time view of all sales and billing activities
- The ability to track customer activities from initial quote through inbound revenue
- Valuable customer usage information to hone support and planning
- Support for fast rollouts of new services, packages and promotions
- Flexibility to instantly adjust billing packages for any number of customers
Vice President Marketing,
Director of Billing Engineering,