Stop Overpaying for Network Services in 2012
June 6, 2012
1:00 PM CT (2:00 PM ET)
Over the past decade, network services spend has become a top business expense and cause for concern.
Network services (including voice, data, internet, wireless, local, access, international and managed services), typically account for three to six percent of overhead and have a significant impact on your business operations.
While network is viewed as a commodity, it's a high value commodity with thousands of different rate elements. With network services pricing continuing to decline year over year, have you considered your sourcing and benchmarking strategy to ensure you are not currently overpaying?
Attendees of this eSeminar will learn how to:
Who should attend:
- Leverage price trends for contracts set to expire within the next 12-18 months
- Take advantage of integrating wireline and wireless services together
- Get market competitive terms from their carriers
- Determine whether your users are on the optimal wireless plan
- Review the pros and cons of consolidating contracts and vendors
- Determine what route to take with network convergence
- This eSeminar will provide important information for CIOs, CFOs, CPOs, Sourcing Executives, and Vendor Management Executives.