|Employees are increasingly accustomed to user-friendly, smart mobile devices and now expect the same fast, responsive and adaptive mobile experiences with their business applications. This has created a demand for highly interactive, efficient and easy-to-use business applications. Enterprises now need a network solution that delivers a high quality user experience for virtualized applications, and take full advantage of the cloud – spanning application-aware local area networks (LAN), optimized wide area networks (WAN) to cloud-ready data centers for small and mid-sized businesses, and multi-site private clouds for large enterprises.
What will attendees learn?
Who should attend?
- The requirements for adapting corporate LAN, WAN and data center networks to meet the needs of new real time applications, virtualized workloads and delivering applications to a broad array of devices from a centralized and connect DC with an intelligent, interoperable L2-L7 network stack.
- How to overcome the challenges faced in the design and deployment of corporate networks due to server virtualization, and deployment of virtualized real-time applications such as Citrix XenDesktop.
- Best practices to reduce the total cost of ownership with a network tuned for the delivery of virtualized workloads and cloud services
- How the Alcatel Lucent Application Fluent Network and Citrix NetScaler deliver Layer 2-7 solutions designed to optimize network infrastructure for mobile workstyles and cloud services.
- IT Managers responsible for setting strategy for the Data Center Networks
- Applications managers looking to deliver high quality time application delivery on a network that is tuned for their application virtualization platforms
- CIO’s looking to understand risk, benefits and a practical approach to optimizing the corporate network to support today’s mobile workstyles, desktop virtualization and cloud services.
Director, Enterprise Communications Infrastructure,
Enterprise Network Group
Greg Smith, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Cloud Networking Group, Citrix Systems Inc
Senior Editor, TMCnet