The Essential Ingredients for a Successful UC Strategy
September 27, 2012
11:00 AM EST, 8:00 AM PST
While there is no magic recipe for a perfect Unified Communications (UC) and Collaboration strategy, there are certain essential ingredients that can ensure its successful deployment and adoption. Technology, of course, is a key ingredient – a well integrated SIP-based platform provides the possibility of leveraging existing telephony and business application ecosystem. User experience is the other important ingredient which often gets overlooked and causes failure in UC deployments. With the increasing trend to bring your own device (BYOD) to work and the consumerization of devices, enterprises are now faced with a whole new set of user expectations that they must address if they want to realize the full benefits of UC.
Attendees will learn?
Who should attend?
- The importance of a quality user experience from a successfully deployed UC solution
- A strategy to deliver unprecedented user satisfaction while minimizing TCO
- Insights into an award-wining integrated platform that can help IT to deliver on user expectation without complexity
- IT & applications managers
- Line of Business Management: Operations, back office, marketing, and sales
- CIOs who want to understand UC benefits and best practices
Vice President and Service Director
Worldwide Director, Product Marketing for the Enterprise Group
Senior Editor, TMCnet