Prepare Your Network for the
Multi-media & BYOD Revolution
June 28th, 2012
11:00AM EST/ 8:00AM PST
Traditional network infrastructures are being challenged to deliver any service, any content or any application to all workers at any time. Consumerization, mobility and virtualization not only require connecting traditional and new IT resources, but also connecting workers with their own devices to the corporate network. A new approach is needed in order to sustain a high-quality end user experience in an environment where traffic patterns are no longer predictable and everything converges into an all IP network. Alcatel-Lucent proposes a new solution to address these challenges with the concept of an Application Fluent Network. With the assistance of the Tolly Group, the key functionalities of the network were audited to provide assurance that the Alcatel-Lucent Application Fluent Network solution can meet the challenges of providing a high quality user experience. It enables you to roll out new applications and BYOD strategies that help your corporation stay competitive, while reducing costs.
- How to deploy a resilient network that sustains quality real time application delivery even in the event of failures
- Details on a new approach to a network infrastructure that recognizes the users and devices connected, and dynamically self-adjusts in order to provide a quality user experience in synch with business priorities.
- Best practices to simplify operations and reduce cost
- IT Managers responsible for design and operations of their company’s network infrastructure
- CIOs looking to embrace the new IT trends including BYOD, mobility, multimedia rich applications, and virtualization, to improve productivity and reduce costs, without compromising security.