Don't Call Us, We'll Call You:
How Web Callback Changes Everything for Inbound Call Centers
Live Webinar: Thursday September 13, 2012
TIME: 11:00 AM PST/ 2:00 PM ET
Do you ever wonder how Web Callback delivers a better customer experience while improving Contact Center efficiency? Now it makes plenty of sense to have your website visitors request a callback from the next available agent. The approach leverages the idea that Contact Center phone numbers are frequently discovered on the web. Web Callback improves the customer/agent interaction by web-identifying the contact and using customer data to prioritize and route the contact to the most suitable agent. Web Callback avoids frustration navigating through an Interactive Voice Response tree and running up a phone bill while waiting for an agent. A Web Callback agent interaction can get down to the matter-at-hand more quickly knowing the authentication strength of the web-identification step which initiated the interaction. Web Callback may not eliminate all inbound dialed interactions, however when the web is involved Web Callback is a better and more efficient choice for both customers and agents.
In this webcast you will learn where contact center are moving, how leveraging the web, as well as Smartphone’s, can increase contact center efficiency.
Attend this Webinar to:
Who should attend:
- Learn the architecture and components needed to support Web Callback.
- See a few examples of different levels of Web Callback sophistication.
- Get a check list to work out what your Web Callback return on investment can be.
- Get a glimpse into the future of web enabled customer-agent interactions.
- Internal or external service department managers
- Owners of small and medium-sized businesses
- Contact center system integrators and consultants
Sr. Product Manager, 8x8 Virtual Contact Center, 8x8, Inc.
Sales Engineer, 8x8 Inc.
Erik K. Linask,
Group Editorial Director