Businesses Skirt Disaster with Cloud PBX and Contact Center
Live Webinar: Thursday, April 4, 2013
TIME: 11:00 AM PST/ 2:00 PM ET
Typical small and medium businesses cannot afford the expense of redundant and geographically diverse communications systems. Businesses that choose a robust cloud-based PBX and Contact Center provider enjoy double benefits of disaster resiliency and lower costs than premises-based systems.
Attend this Webinar to:
Who should attend:
- Learn how a hard hit New York City company was able to provide normal services during Hurricane Sandy
- Learn the resiliency advantages of cloud based PBX and Contact Center services.
- Compare the total cost of ownership of on-site equipment and staff versus cloud-based services.
- What to look for when picking a cloud services vendor
- Internal or external service department managers
- Owners of small and medium-sized businesses
- Contact center system integrators and consultants
Sr. Product Manager, 8x8 Virtual Contact Center, 8x8, Inc.
Sales Engineer, 8x8 Inc.
Erik K. Linask,
Group Editorial Director