Businesses are undergoing digital transformation. So are service providers. And, clearly, these transformations involve a whole lot of change.
They involve changes not just to technology, but also to business models, culture, organizations, processes, support systems, tools, training, and more.
So businesses need to take a broad view in figuring out how best to transform their organizations to address the fact that their customers rely so heavily on their mobile devices, that they expect quick results, seamless customer service across a variety of channels, intuitive mobile apps and tools to manage their lives and work, and want to interact with entities that really seem to care about them as individuals. Communications services providers need to do the same, while transforming their networks and systems to be more agile and automated so they can meet these requirements while keeping down costs. And developers and resellers and other channel partners need to figure out how to best position themselves among all this change.
ITEXPO can help all of these stakeholders meet the challenges of digital transformation head on. Indeed, the ITEXPO event, to take place Feb. 8-10, 2017, at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., will be the communications and business transformation event of the year.
“This is an opportunity for experts from across the industry to share their insight with a diverse group of attendees who are at a critical point in their spending cycle,” noted Rich Tehrani, TMC (News - Alert) CEO and conference chairman. “ITEXPO is a powerful forum dedicated to fostering communication, innovation, and the development of new business partnerships.”
Attendees will be treated to keynote speeches from Fritz Hendricks, president of Onvoy; Sumit Dhawan, senior vice president and general manager of end user computing at VMware; and an array of other industry luminaries.
The ITEXPO program includes the following tracks:
- All About the API;
- Business Communications Essentials;
- Hot Topics in Tech and Communications;
- MSP Expo;
- Virtual tracks on customer service and contact center trends, as well as security, collaboration, and other topics; and
- Service Provider Trends and Topics.
The event will also feature Asterisk (News - Alert) from Scratch breakout sessions; Channel Vision Expo sessions; Cloud Certification Bootcamp, a three-day intensive boot-camp including lectures, labs, quizzes, and a final examination to teach participants how to design professional solutions using both the Amazon AWS and the Microsoft (News - Alert) Azure platforms; 5G Summit Sessions; free workshops; an exposition hall with a wide array of participants; and networking receptions including the Networking After Dark Party.
The keynotes and other educational sessions will tackle such topics as
- adaptive security;
- applying critical thinking to security;
- the benefits of containerization;
- the best UC deployment models;
- carving out your niche in the cloud;
- cloud computing standards;
- emerging technologies that will impact your business;
- enterprise tools for digital transformation;
- how to make your customers stick with you;
- the impact of millenials in the workplace;
- network virtualization;
- putting data to work for your business;
- machine learning and artificial intelligence;
- new use cases for WebRTC;
- SD-WAN, what it is, and why you need to know;
- Skype for Business – making it work;
- service provider product differentiation;
- service monetization;
- UC diagnostics;
- unlocking worker productivity through mobile devices;
- value as a service;
- virtual reality for business;
- what’s next in the enterprise; and
- women in tech.
“We’ve already planned coverage of many of the hottest topics impacting businesses and their vendors today: messaging and team collaboration, APIs, MSP solutions and opportunities, analytics and BI, security, SDN/NFV, RTC, communications apps, monetization strategies, and channel development – and that’s just for starters,” said Erik Linask (News - Alert), TMC group editorial director.
“We already have some great names delivering this content, from companies like VMware, IBM, Fortinet, Onvoy, Dialogic (News - Alert), Blacc Spot Media, Temasys, Securonix, Avaya, and Alcatel Lucent Enterprise – just to name a few of those recently added,” Linask continued. “We’ll be adding new panelists, presenters, and keynoters regularly so check back at www.itexpo.com for the absolute latest speaker roster. These experts have the tools and experience you need – whether as a customer or partner – to thrive in today’s digital revolution.”
Edited by Alicia Young