As the song says, “It’s the most wonderful time of the year” – not only because the holidays are a wonderful chance to spend time with family and loved ones, but because it also means that ITEXPO (News - Alert) Miami is on the way. As if Miami Beach in January isn’t reason enough, here are 12 fantastic reasons why you, too, should be at ITEXPO Miami. (Of course, being the season, I’ll borrow another popular Christmas song to tell you about them.)
On the twelfth day of Christmas, ITEXPO gave to me…
12. The First Lady of Emerging Tech – The Chief Technologist, Innovation for HLS in the office of the CTO for HP is the featured ITEXPO keynoter and will captivate attendees with a look at how the latest emerging technologies will push innovation beyond existing limits.
11. Ways to Grow Profits – Since 1999, ITEXPO, the Business Technology Event, has always focused on how to leverage technology to grow your businesses. This year is no different, with industry experts at your disposal for four days of conference programming specifically designed to guide you on a path to business growth using the latest complementary tech innovations to increase your revenue opportunities.
10. Customer Engagement Tips – Our Customer Interactions track is designed to help any business – small or large, regardless of vertical market – understand how to more effectively engage existing and prospective customers. Your success depends on your customers; this is your chance to understand how you can create a uniquely positive experience.
9. Specialized Workshops – If you are fortunate to have already determined your technology roadmap or have already deployed, ITEXPO offers an opportunity to take deep dives into specific topics and products, including SDN, Microsoft (News - Alert) Lync, session border controllers, Asterisk, SIP trunking, WebRTC, VoIP deployment, and more. Whatever your pressing need, training sessions and workshops at ITEXPO will ensure you return to your office ready to better leverage your investments.
8. Mobility for All – Whether your mobility needs center around BYOD, M2M, mobile payments, wireless spectrum, or unified communications, ITEXPO and its co-located events cover it all, both in dozens of conference sessions and on the show floor.
7. SDN Zone – Along with our Software Telco Congress, which just took place in Santa Clara, Calif., SDN Zone (formerly known as SDN Precon) is your chance to hear from the experts how what many consider to be the most disruptive technology innovation since the advent of the Internet is poised to change the network landscape.
6. StartupCamp9 – Always a huge draw at ITEXPO, this exciting evening brings pitches from startups. You even have a chance to cast a vote for your favorite. Several StartupCamp winners have gone on to enjoy significant success in their business ventures. Last year’s Miami winner, VerbalizeIT, appeared on Shark Tank, enticing investors Mark Cuban, Kevin O’Leary, and Robert Herjavek to each make solid offers, ultimately accepting O’Leary’s offer. Since then the company has gone on to launch partnerships with Rosetta Stone, American Airlines, and Travelport, among others.
5. Networking Opportunities – Business is built on relationships, and ITEXPO offers countless opportunities to nurture connections with customers, partners, and members of leading media and analyst firms, and to forge new relationships.
4. Cloud4SMB – As the tech space has seen with many emerging opportunities, early focus has been on the big-ticket large enterprise market, even though the sheer number of SMBs seem to suggest that is the more advantageous market for cloud services. Cloud4SMB Expo is a unique event, uniting the entire SMB technology ecosystem, from cloud technology vendors to resellers, integrators, and MSPs to end SMB end users, discussing how to leverage cloud computing in the SMB market.
3. CaseStudyU – CaseStudyU returns with a full-day program where major enterprise CIOs and CTOs discuss their technology implementation stories, providing practical advice and best practices derived from real-world experiences. Key enterprise technology topics will include virtualization, BYOD, security, collaboration, and the new generation of IT priorities emerging in today’s tech landscape.
2. All the Latest Tech – Our exhibit hall is packed from wall to wall with an A to Z list of communications and IT products and solutions to help you take your business to the next level. Regardless of your needs, the ITEXPO show floor has everything you need, and there’s no better way to find out about each of them than under one roof in Miami Beach in January.
1. Some parts to a Mustang GT – Yes, for you Jeff Foxworthy fans, I borrowed this one from his “Redneck 12 Days of Christmas” but, the last event of ITEXPO Miami will, indeed, be a drawing for a new Ford Mustang. Don’t forget to visit all the right booths to hear about the latest business technology solutions and get your cards stamped while there. See you in Miami!
Edited by Ryan Sartor