FEBRUARY 2, 2011
VIPeering Conference: February 2, 2011
VI Peering Call For Papers
To: the Carrier, Service Provider, ENUM, Federation and IP interconnect community
Voice Interconnect & Peering Conference (VIPeering) will take place February 2 at the Miami Beach Convention Center, collocated with ITEXPO East. We are excited to have Acme Packet as the Platinum Sponsor for the event. The call for speakers and sponsors is now open, and we'd like to invite you and your company to participate.
VIPeering is the only conference in the world to focus exclusively on the high growth opportunities in IP Communications interconnection and peering. Combined with ITEXPO East, the longest running event focused on the broader IP Communications markets, we believe attendees have a unique opportunity to network, educate and conduct business.
- Corporate and Enterprise peering and UC - models and strategies
- Peering in Latin America - unique regional challenges and opportunities
- Cable Telephony Peering - update from the MSOs
- Video Telephony - Over the top, Mobile and Corporate interoperability
- Mobile carrier interconnection scenarios
- Successful business models for Peering
- The role of ENUM in LNP and Interconnection
- Numbering and Identifiers in Peering and Interconnection
- Endgames for Peering: Key Enabler updates
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference website.
The selection process will be completed by December 3, 2010, at which time only those whose proposals have been selected will be notified. If you are interested in selling or promoting your company's products, please feel free to inquire about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
To submit a proposal, please complete this form
Co-Organizer of the VIPeering Conference
Managing Director of Au24, Inc.
Please be advised that we receive many applications for speaking opportunities and cannot accommodate all requests. Please note that many of our sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.