Track: TMC University: FoIP (U2)
Introduction to FoIP, G.711 pass-through and T.38 Fax Relay
|Tuesday - 02/03/09, 8:30-9:15am|
• Why is Fax still relevant in this century?
• Why T.30 Fax doesn’t work over a VoIP Network
• Fax Pass-though vs. Fax Relay
• The Fax Server
Jeff Dworkin (Moderator)
Enterprise Marketing Manager, Dialogic Corporation
Business Continuity, Virtualization
|Tuesday - 02/03/09, 1:00-1:45pm|
• How to save money by implementing these complimentary business solutions and tools
• Make your workforce more efficient and productive
• Protect your company’s investment by “future proofing” your technology acquisitions
• How these technologies both address regulatory compliance and also generate new sales of your products and services
Senior Vice President
Desktop Productivity and Production Faxing
|Tuesday - 02/03/09, 2:00-2:45pm|
This session will describe how traditional desktop and production fax technology has rapidly evolved to support more demanding B2B/Enterprise user requirements.
• Profile of typical Desktop and Production Fax applications.
• Why users are requiring both high availability and advanced functionality from their fax providers.
• Desktop workflow automation with fax.
• Production faxing with APIs and application integration.
• Impact of “cost considerations” in today’s business environment for Desktop and Production faxing.
Ken Landoline (Moderator)
Principal Analyst, Unified Communications and Contact Center
Fax Messaging & Compliance – Open Text
|Tuesday - 02/03/09, 3:00-3:45pm|
This session will describe how a fax messaging solution helps organizations achieve important compliance goals.
Compliance with Fax messaging
- Evidence of Custody – Audit Trail
- Digital fax images can be used by other systems
- Case Studies: Hospital, Financial Institution
|Tuesday - 02/03/09, 4:00-4:45pm|