Register Today To Attend CVx Expo,
October 3 – 5, 2012 in Austin, Texas!
You Have Everything To Gain--There is no cost to attend the CVx Expo!
As communications technologies evolve, Telecom agents, value-added resellers, interconnect dealers and others in the channel ecosystem face historic changes.
To effectively sell today’s intricate product sets to small/medium business and enterprise customers, there are new skills and new tactics required.
CVx Expo at ITEXPO was created specifically to help channel players and wholesale service providers develop partnerships that cross traditional lines of business and provide all players with opportunities to expand their service portfolio through new suppliers and new relationships with other types of services and equipment distributors.
Educational opportunities, meanwhile, will cover both traditional lines of business as well as emerging opportunities to provide channel partners with a perspective on how to adapt, what to sell and how to sell it within this ever-evolving communications ecosystem.
Topics Have Included
- Maximize Your Managed Services Sales
- Straight from the Shooters: Candid Conversations on Issues Facing the Channel
- Compliant Collaboration: When UC meets Social Media
- The Business Value of Big Data
- Successful Strategies for Selling IaaS & Demystifying Compensation
- Desktop as a Service: The Future of Cloud Computing
Exhibiting Companies Represented At CVx Have Included
- Broadview Networks
- BullsEye Telecom
- Compliance Solutions, Inc.
- CSF Corporation (The 8MS Toll Free Provisioning Folks)
- Sidera Networks
- Telarus Inc.
- XKL, LLC
Why You Shoud Attend
Previous Attendees Include:
Who Should Attend
- Wholesale voice and data carriers and resellers
- Independent telecom agents and master agencies
- Value-added resellers
- System integrators and interconnect dealers