Did you know that sales of cloud computing solutions will reach $16.7bn in revenue by 2013?
That's right, according to 451 Market Monitoring, cloud computing (including the large and well-established software-as-a-service (SaaS) category) will grow from revenue of $8.7bn in 2010 to $16.7bn in 2013, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%.
Meet These Buyers...In Person...In Miami This February
Interact with these buyers and other ecosystem members at the Cloud Communications Expo this February. Your target audience will be there, including:
- Users of Communications Technologies of every ilk â€“ large enterprises, SMBs, academic and government institutions
- IT managers, CIOs and Business Process Analysts
- Application providers
- System integrators, vars and resellers
- Mobile, fixed and IP based operators
- Investment banking, Venture capital, private equity
Make plans to exhibit at Cloud Communications Expo - Reserve your Booth Space Today!
With the rate that Cloud is expanding, holding off on exhibiting at the Cloud Communications Expo will be detrimental to your company. These services are being looked at, researched, and bought now.
The Core Cloud Computing Market is Growing at a Rapid Pace--Be A Part of the Movement
Who Attends Cloud Communications Expo?