Why Attend Cloud Communications Summit at ITEXPO?
If you are a communications professional, cloud communications fundamentally changes how your business will run, who purchases your goods and services, and how they pay for it. This event will provide you with a good grounding in the latest technologies, players and business models, and offer excellent opportunities to meet your peers and potential partners.
Cloud Communications Attendees will Learn:
- The basics of cloud communications offerings, business models and market opportunity
- How communications can be used to make businesses run more efficiently
- How over-the-top communications applications are developed
- What domestic and international service providers are doing to address this market
- How system integrators make money designing and deploying cloud communications services
- What are the most lucrative and successful deployments of cloud communications?
- Risks and challenges of this new market from people in the trenches
- The roles of service providers, vendors, consultants, system integrators and businesses in this fast growing market
- The hottest trends in cloud communications including over the top applications, communications enabled business process and voice mashups
- What the killer applications for CEBP will be
- The technology and web approaches of cloud communications
Who Should Attend?
Cloud communications Summit will be a one day event where thought leaders, practitioners and customers will join with the most thought provoking speakers to chart a new course into the future of telecommunications.
Companies who derive the most benefit from this conference include:
- Application providers
- System integrators, vars and resellers
- Mobile, fixed and IP based operators
- Investment banking, Venture capital, private equity
- IT managers, CIOs and Business Process Analysts