Unify Showcases Live Technology Demonstrations And Leads Next-Generation Collaboration Conversations At Enterprise Connect
BOCA RATON, Fla., March 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Unify, the Atos brand for communications software and services, today announced that its presence at Enterprise Connect 2017 will center on the solutions it has to meet the demands for the fast-changing communications landscape. Unify will be located in booth 1061.
"Today's communications platforms allow for innovation and business focus like never before, and when combined with inherent flexibility, scalability and reliability, enable us to be the trusted partner organizations need," said Paul Cunningham, CMO for Unify. "At Enterprise Connect, our team is ready to connect with attendees and learn how together we can successfully meet the opportunities of the evolving digital workplace."
At the industry's most highly-anticipated event of the year, attendees can take advantage of opportunities to see Unify's leading solutions in action, including:
- OpenScape Business PAYG –Integrated UC voice, presence, conferencing, contact center, messaging and mobility for organizations up to 2,000 users.
- OpenScape Enterprise Express – An integrated enterprise communications solution with voice, unified communications, collaboration, mobility and call center, designed for growing enterprises with up to 5,000 users across virtually unlimited sites.
- OpenScape Voice – A reliable, secure platform enabling users to discuss large enterprise solutions. It has the highest degree of interoperability in the market place with Department of Defense certification.
- NG911 – A leading edge multi-channel communication solution enabling emergency services to improve public safety.
- Circuit – Web RTC-based enterprise cloud collaboration bringing together voice, video, chat, screen share, file sharing and storage, into one single app. Unify will also demonstrate CircuitMeeting Room, the recently launched low-cost, high definition video, virtual meeting room.
- Comview – Unify's technology partner will show its fully integrated Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Mobility Management and Call Accounting solutions to reduce cost, complexity and risk through a flexible cloud-based platform and friendly expert managed services designed to work with your unique needs and grow with you.
Unify experts will also be on hand, participating in several speaking sessions focused on the industry's most timey collaboration, mobility and community conversations.
- Monday, March 27, 2017:
- "Messaging & Team Collaboration: Overhyped, or the Next Platform" with Diane Salvatora, VP of North America Portfolio Management (9:05 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.)
- "How to Build Your Enterprise's Team Collaboration Roadmap" with Jan Hickisch, VP Solution Marketing (2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017:
- "Mobility 2020: Where the Mobile Enterprise Is Headed" with Diane Salvatora, VP of North America Portfolio Management (9:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.)
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017:
- "Enterprise Summit: Moving Communications & Collaboration Forward" with Martin Rose, CIO at Pinellas County (3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, March 30, 2017:
- "E-911 & UC: Why You Can't Rest Easy" with Paul Lang, VP Programs and Customer Segmentation (8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.)
- "Team Collaboration Apps: What's Under the Hood?" with Jan Hickisch, VP Solution Marketing (8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.)
Unify is one of the world's leading communications software and services brands, providing integrated communications and collaboration solutions worldwide. Our customers range in size from 5 employees to 500,000+ employees. Our solutions unify multiple voice, video and data networks, connected devices and applications into one easy-to-use platform that allows teams to collaborate effectively and efficiently – anytime, anywhere. The result is a transformation of how the enterprise communicates and collaborates that amplifies collective effort, energizes the business, improves employee satisfaction and enhances business performance. Unify has a strong heritage of product reliability, innovation, open standards and security. Our OpenScape and Circuit communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device. Together, the group's global team of UCC experts and service professionals set the standard for a rich communications and collaboration experience that empowers teams to deliver better results. Unify is an Atos company.
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
About Comview Corporation
Comview provides fully integrated Telecom Expense Management (TEM), Mobility Management and Call Accounting solutions backed by industry-leading customer service. The company's cloud-based, unified software suite allows companies to easily manage all telecom expenses, usage and assets, throughout the communications lifecycle, from a single intuitive interface, including: Invoice Management, Wireless Management (with BYOD and MDM integration), Audit & Optimization, Call Accounting, IT Asset Management, Procurement and more. A managed service/BPO approach and "customer for life" philosophy provides customers with the highest level of service and support and sustainable ROI. For additional information, visit Comview at http://www.comviewcorp.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unify-showcases-live-technology-demonstrations-and-leads-next-generation-collaboration-conversations-at-enterprise-connect-300427208.html
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]