ZubiaLive Announces New Heart Month Live-streaming Video Broadcasts
NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ZubiaLive, the health & wellness live-streaming video community, continues to add new expert hosts to its schedule of free broadcasts recognizing American Heart Month.
New live video broadcasts this month include "Women, Hormones and Hearts," a five-part mini-series of talks by Felice Gersh, MD, medical director at Integrative Medical Group of Irvine, CA. A board-certified OB/GYN affiliated with several leading hospitals, Dr. Gersh is a winner of the Woman of the Year in Medicine and other awards for medical excellence.
"More women die from heart disease than anything else, yet many women are not aware of their risk or how to reduce it," says Bryan Maher Butvick, founder of ZubiaLive.
"Dr. Gersh is a nationally recognized expert in women's cardiovascular health. We are excited that she will be sharing a comprehensive plan to keep women's hearts healthy with ZubiaLive's audience, focusing on simple, natural and science-based strategies," adds Butvick.
Dr. Gersh's free mini-series will consist of five live-streaming video broadcasts of 20 minutes a piece. Each will begin at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT:
Monday, February 13: Women Are Not Small Men: The Essential Hormonal Differences;
Tuesday, February 14: Feminine Rhythms and Women's Hearts: Focus on the Incredible Circadian Rhythm;
Wednesday, February 15: A Woman's Guide to a Healthy Heart during the Reproductive Years;
Thursday, February 16: The Best Nutritional Program for Women's Hearts;
Friday, February 17: Putting it all Togethr - The Best Holistic/Integrative Health Plan for Cardiovascular Wellness.
iPhone users can watch these live and recorded video broadcasts by downloading the free "Zubia" app from the App Store: https://appsto.re/us/eJZqdb.i. Desktop users can register and watch at http://web.ZubiaLive.com.
Additional featured video broadcasts on ZubiaLive include:
- February 10, 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT: Muay Thai Fitness and Self-defense Demo with David Huey and Christina Chan;
- February 14, 9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. PT: Happy, Mindful Meditation with Heather Prete and Christina Chan;
- February 20, 2:00 p.m. ET: A Mindful Heart: A Brief Mindful Meditation Practice with Dr. Sharon Theroux
- February 21, 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT: Fitness Industry Myths Dispelled with Maria Ramsdell and Christina Chan;
- February 22, 10:30 a.m. ET: Go Small or Go Home! And other Truths of Health Transformation with Lee Jordan, ACE-certified Health Coach and Behavior Change expert;
- February 23, 1:00 p.m. ET: Must Have Heart-healthy Foods for your Everyday Diet with Annie Courto RD, LDN of OnPoint Nutrition.
- February 23, 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT: Easy Workstation Ergonomics with Jessica May Tang and Christina Chan
"I encourage all health and wellness experts to download the ZubiaLive app and contact us about scheduling their own video broadcasts," says Butvick. "Together, we can share our knowledge, insights and experiences to improve, change or even save lives."
About ZubiaLive: ZubiaLive is the Health & Wellness Live-streaming Video Community for hosts to broadcast the most current information to their audiences from the convenience of an iPhone. This broadcast network unites the entire health & wellness community of families, charitable organizations, hospitals, leading medical professionals, scientists, diet and fitness experts, consumers and more. To host or watch a live video broadcast please download the app from App Store or the company's website at www.ZubiaLive.com.
Bryan Maher Butvick
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zubialive-announces-new-heart-month-live-streaming-video-broadcasts-300405424.html
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]