Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market is Anticipated to Reach 5.43 Billion by 2022 - Scalar Market Research
CHICAGO, December 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the new market research report, "Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market, by Type (Hardware, Software, Service), Technology (RFID, Wi-Fi, Ultrasound, Infrared, ZigBee, UWB), Industry (Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, Process Industries, Hospitality, Defense, Retail, Education) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022", published by Scalar Market Research, the global real-time location systems (RLTS) market is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 31.60% from 2016 to 2022. At the estimated growth rate, the real-time location system (RTLS) market is expected to grow from USD 1.04 billion in 2016 to USD 5.43 billion in the year 2022.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161017/429206LOGO )
The global real-time location systems (RTLS) market report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, key players, premium insights, technology trends and forecast to 2022. It also focuses on the key drivers and opportunities in this market.
Browse Report Summary: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/real-time-location-system-rtls-market
Buyers can expect to receive 100% customization on this report.
Key findings of the report:
- The growing emphasis on improving supply chain and productivity is expected to be one of the strongest driving factors for the global real-time location system (RTLS) market.
- Apart from that, the growing emphasis on reducing the inventory turnover time and facilitating efficient movement of logistics in the organizations are also expected to be some of the major driving factors for the growth of the real-time location system (RTLS) market during the forecast period.
- The growing adoption of the cloud-based deployment model in RTLS solutions and the rising demand from various end-user industries are also expected to play a crucial role in the overall development of the global real-time location system (RTLS) market in the years to come.
Services projected to be the fastest-growing type segment in the RTLS market
According to the report, the services segment is expected to dominate the global real-time location system (RTLS) market, based on the growth rate. It is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, due to the rising demand fom various end-user industries and the rapid technological advancements. The hardware segment, on the other hand, is expected to hold the largest share in the type segment of the market.
North America anticipated to be the largest geographic segment
According to the report, North America is expected to be the largest geographic segment in the global real-time location system (RTLS) market, based on revenue. The region is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is anticipated to grow at the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. The growth of this market in the developing regions is attributed to the rising demand of the RTLS from various end-users.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- The report presents an in-depth analysis of the real-time location system (RTLS) market while focusing on the existing and future trends to highlight the key growth areas and investment pockets of the market
- The report focuses on the in-depth analysis of the major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the global real-time location system (RTLS) market
- The report provides valuable insights into the key technological and market trends expected to impact the real-time location system (RTLS) market during the forecast period
Request Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=91
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Industry Analysis
- Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market, By Type
- Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market, By Technology
- Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market, By Industry
- Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Market, By Geography
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Market Players
- AiRISTA Flow
- AwarePoint Corporation
- Centrak Inc.
- Identec Group AG
- Savi Technology, Inc.
- Stanley Healthcare
- Teletracking Technologies, Inc.
- Ubisense Group
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
Browse Related Reports:
Physical Security Market, by Components (Hardware [Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Access control, Others], Software [Physical Security Information Management (PSIM), Management Analysis and Modeling Software], Service [Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS), Remote Management Services, Technical Support, Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP), Security Consulting, Public Alert and Warning System, Others]), End-user (Banking & Finance, Commercial, Education, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing & Industrial, Residential, Retail, Sports & Leisure, Transportation, and Utilities & Energy) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022
In-Flight Connectivity Market, by Type (Hardware, Service), Service (Antenna, Wireless LAN Controller, Wireless Access Point, Wireless Hotspot Gateway and Other Connectivity Hardware), Service (Content and Connectivity), Technology (Air-To-Ground Technology and Satellite Technology) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2021
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research, Inc. is a Chicago, U.S.-based market research and consulting firm that serves Fortune 1000 companies, leading businesses, and upcoming organizations from around the world to help them achieve their business goal of sustainable revenue growth, utilizing Scalar's premium market research reports and consulting services to make critical strategic decisions.
Our real-time industry data tracking, with the help of advanced analytics and machine learning, offers our clients highly accurate 360-degreeperspective of key developments in niche markets. Our team of industry experts, with a thorough understanding of the global markets and cumulative industry experience spanning 100+ years, works relentlessly to help our clients realize their most important business goals.
Find out more about our services at: http://www.scalarmarketresearch.com
Mr. Rahul Ganju
8770 W Bryn Mawr Ave.,
Chicago, IL 60631
Tel.: +1-800-213-5170 (U.S./Canada Toll-free)
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/scalar-market-research
SOURCE Scalar Market Research
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]