What's Next - Getting Started with Social Commerce in China: What Marketers Need to Know?
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7zk67/whats_next) has announced the addition of the "What's Next - Getting Started with Social Commerce in China: What Marketers Need to Know?" report to their offering.
Companies will not only focus on connecting with the consumer through social media but will also integrate their ecommerce strategy with their overall social media strategy. Social commerce marketing is fundamentally reshaping the operational structure along with the strategic focus of food & Beverage companies. This channel is expected to creating impact beyond marketing, driving strategies related to product innovation, supply chain management, and operational efficiency. If managed well, it can help companies in gaining competitive advantage and develop an effective new sales channel.
Executing a strategy that combines different ecommerce channels and consumer segments is challenging, but if executed well, it can provide companies with direct access to a very loyal and easy to target consumer base. To succeed, food & Beverage marketers need to invest in the right areas and execute ecommerce initiatives well, without cannibalizing their existing sales channels. This report helps marketers understand and analyze the social commerce industry and to develop an effective social media roadmap - one that ultimately converts social media conversation to transactions.
This report answers several key questions that are critical for marketers looking to formulate winning social commerce strategies in China.
- Operational - How can CPG marketers formulate effective social commerce strategies and execute them in tandem with overall social media strategy to gain maximum benefits?
- Industry Trends - What are the key industry trends and how social commerce can be linked to ecommerce strategy?
- Consumer Behavior Analysis - What are the key consumer trends (existing and emerging) that will impact the social commerce market and how companies can leverage these trends to maximize benefits?
- Competitive Landscape - How are companies using social media along with social commerce to gain market share?
- Best practices - How are companies successfully implementing social commerce strategy?
Below is an overview of the scope of this report:
- Market Focus: China
- Industry Focus: CPG - Consumer Packaged Goods
- Sectors covered - Food & Beverage, Personal Care, Household Care - Data & Analysis: This report provides extensive analysis of industry and consumer trends, including best practices for implementing social commerce strategy in China.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7zk67/whats_next
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Social Media (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=357&campaign_id=x7zk67)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]