|[September 01, 2014]
Research and Markets: 2014 Opportunities in the US Cancer Diagnostics Market
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gz9p6j/2014)
has announced the addition of the "2014
Opportunities in the US Cancer Diagnostics Market" report to
'2014 Opportunities in the US Cancer Diagnostics Market' is a new
strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the
cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report
examines trends in the US cancer diagnostics markets; reviews current
and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of various
diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers and
market segment; profiles leading market players and potential entrants;
and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunitie with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers, by individual cancer
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major cancer diagnostic
tests by market segment, including:
-- Commercial/Private Laboratories
-- Physician Offices/Group Practices
-- Cancer Clinics
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the
market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of over 200 current and emerging cancer diagnostic tests,
-- Biochemical Markers
-- Growth Factors
-- Colony Stimulating Factors
-- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for cancer diagnostic
testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling
Key Topics Covered:
II. Major Product Development Opportunities
III. Design Criteria for Decentralized Testing Products
IV. Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
V. Potential Market Entry Barriers and Risks
VI. Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
VIII. Competitive Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gz9p6j/2014
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]