GaN Semiconductor Devices Market to Grow at 26.9% CAGR to 2018 Forecasts a New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 30, 2014
GaN is a wide band gap semiconductor material. Its properties such as saturation velocity and high breakdown voltage make it an apt choice for high power applications in high-voltage switching devices such as radio frequency (RF) power amplifiers. The usage of GaN in semiconductor devices is cost-effective compared to silicon and gallium arsenide. GaN semiconductor devices are smaller, lighter, tougher, and more efficient than silicon semiconductor devices and are hence used to replace silicon in semiconductor devices. These devices find applications across several sectors such as Defense and Aerospace, Consumer Electronics, ICT and Automotive.
The analysts forecast the Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market to grow at a CAGR of 26.9 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global GaN Semiconductor Devices market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of GaN semiconductor devices worldwide. The report does not take into consideration the following while calculating the market size:
• Support or maintenance services that are offered for/with GaN semiconductor devices
• Components that are used in the production of GaN semiconductor devices
• Aftermarket sales of GaN semiconductor devices The Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market 2014-2018 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, Europe, North America, and the ROW; it also covers the Global GaN Semiconductor Devices market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Key Regions
• North America
• ROW Key Vendors
• Freescale Semiconductor
• GaN Systems
• International Rectifier
• RF Micro Devices Purchase report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=296590. Other Prominent Vendors
• Avago Technologies
• Efficient Power Conversion
• NXP Semiconductors
• OSRAM Opto-semiconductors
• Toyoda Gosei
• Triquint Semiconductor Market Driver
• Adoption of GaN Substrates by High-power RF Semiconductor Device Manufacturers
• For a full, detailed list, view our report Market Challenge
• Trade-off between Cost and Performance
• For a full, detailed list, view our report Market Trend
• Preference for Usage of GaN with Different Substrates
• For a full, detailed list, view our report Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: GaN Semiconductor Devices by Type
Exhibit 3: GaN Substrates Vendors Worldwide
Exhibit 4: Power Devices and GaN Applications
Exhibit 5: Market Penetration of GaN-on-Si LEDs
Exhibit 6: GaN Vs Other Semiconductor Materials
Exhibit 7: Benefits of GaN Usage
Exhibit 8: Global GaAs Device Market 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market by End-user Sectors 2013
Exhibit 10: Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market by Product 2013
Exhibit 11: Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market Segmentation by Product 2013-2018
Exhibit 12: Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market in the Opto-semiconductor Device Segment 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 13: Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market in the Power Semiconductor Device Segment 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 14: CAGR Comparison between Product Segments 2013-2018
Exhibit 15: Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 16: Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
Exhibit 17: GaN Semiconductor Devices in North America 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 18: GaN Semiconductor Devices Market in Europe 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 19: GaN Semiconductor Devices Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 20: CAGR Comparison between Geographies 2013-2018
Exhibit 21: Cree Inc.: Business Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 22: Cree Inc.: Business Segmentation by Revenue 2011-2013 (US$ million)
Exhibit 23: Cree Inc.: Sales by Geography 2013
Exhibit 24: Freescale Semiconductor: Product Segmentation by Revenue 2013
Exhibit 25: Freescale Semiconductor: Product Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 2013 (US$ million)
Exhibit 26: Freescale Semiconductor: Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 2013
Exhibit 27: Fujitsu: Business Segmentation by Revenue 2013
Exhibit 28: Fujitsu: Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 2013 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 29: Fujitsu: Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 2013
Exhibit 30: GaN Systems: Product Segmentation 2013
Explore other new reports on Semiconductor and Electronics Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/gan-semiconductor-devices/market-2014-2018-report/prweb12131848.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]